EVOLVE.Cloud - Brisbane
Fast-moving trends, including cloud computing, mobility, social media, and the consumerisation of IT are forcing security strategy to evolve rapidly. This event will offer a unique format for leading security specialists and business leaders to exchange ideas, gain valuable knowledge, and share their real-world risk management experiences. You’ll hear from industry experts and key stake-holders how others are using the latest technologies to thwart multipronged attacks, achieve compliance, and reduce risk. Learn how your organisation can balance the business need to embrace virtualisation, cloud computing, and personal and mobile devices while protecting your critical assets and sensitive data.
EVOLVE.Cloud provides a fantastic opportunity for you to ask questions and learn from experts who are designing and implementing cloud security technologies. If you’re tasked with protecting critical infrastructure, you’ll benefit tremendously from analyst sessions, executive panel and case studies, workshops, keynotes and more to facilitate a more targeted conference experience.
Event highlights include:
Who Should Attend this Event?
Business and IT professionals in enterprise-wide security, risk management or critical infrastructure:* CIOs, CISOs and CFOs, and chief security, risk, compliance, process and technology officer * IT VP and Directors * Network security executives and directors * Infrastructure and Datacentre Managers * Security Managers * Governance, risk, compliance and privacy executives * Finance, audit, legal risk and compliance regulators * Trend Micro Resellers, Partners and Distributors * Associations, Analysts, Key media
106 Ann Street Brisbane QLD 4000
- Website: http://www.trendmicro.com.au/au/evolve
- RSVP: Yes
- Fixing Australia’s “backward” national cybersecurity posture requires “fresh thinking” on skills, resources: ACSC
- Deal in the works? BlackBerry delays Pakistan retreat by one month
- Flaws in Huawei WiMax routers won't be fixed, researcher says
- Data breach of toy maker VTech leaked photos of children, parents
- The week in security: Root-certificate stuff-ups send Dell, device makers scrambling
- What the CMO50’s top 10 marketing leaders have in common
- Blackmores rolls out ‘Mindful Ocean’ neuro game to track customer mindfulness
- The inaugural CMO50 list is revealed
- How Captain's Choice is cruising to a new level of digital engagement
- From tactical overhead to strategic growth driver: B2B marketing in the digital age