EVOLVE.Cloud - Perth
Fast-moving trends, including cloud computing, mobility, social media, and the consumerisation of IT are forcing security strategy to evolve rapidly. This event will offer a unique format for leading security specialists and business leaders to exchange ideas, gain valuable knowledge, and share their real-world risk management experiences. You’ll hear from industry experts and key stake-holders how others are using the latest technologies to thwart multipronged attacks, achieve compliance, and reduce risk. Learn how your organisation can balance the business need to embrace virtualisation, cloud computing, and personal and mobile devices while protecting your critical assets and sensitive data.
EVOLVE.Cloud provides a fantastic opportunity for you to ask questions and learn from experts who are designing and implementing cloud security technologies. If you’re tasked with protecting critical infrastructure, you’ll benefit tremendously from analyst sessions, executive panel and case studies, workshops, keynotes and more to facilitate a more targeted conference experience.
Event highlights include:
Who Should Attend this Event?
Business and IT professionals in enterprise-wide security, risk management or critical infrastructure:* CIOs, CISOs and CFOs, and chief security, risk, compliance, process and technology officer * IT VP and Directors * Network security executives and directors * Infrastructure and Datacentre Managers * Security Managers * Governance, risk, compliance and privacy executives * Finance, audit, legal risk and compliance regulators * Trend Micro Resellers, Partners and Distributors * Associations, Analysts, Key media
- Website: http://www.trendmicro.com.au/au/evolve
- RSVP: Yes
- Integrate encryption with device management to overcome key-management issues: LANDESK
- Plex hacker demands Bitcoin ransom for return of data
- Telcos, government agencies least trusted to protect Australians' privacy
- Australia is world's fourth-largest holder of network-security patents, analysis finds
- How a burglar can make a copy of your door key, from a Facebook picture
- UXC Oxygen appoints Craig Stevenson as business manager
- Ransomware in Australia has seen a steady growth in the past six months: Bitdefender
- Canon opens the doors on new headquarters in Brisbane (+14 photos)
- Gartner explains how businesses can simplify the mid-market datacentre
- Cisco launches Internet of Everything Innovation Centre in WA