EVOLVE.Cloud - Perth
Fast-moving trends, including cloud computing, mobility, social media, and the consumerisation of IT are forcing security strategy to evolve rapidly. This event will offer a unique format for leading security specialists and business leaders to exchange ideas, gain valuable knowledge, and share their real-world risk management experiences. You’ll hear from industry experts and key stake-holders how others are using the latest technologies to thwart multipronged attacks, achieve compliance, and reduce risk. Learn how your organisation can balance the business need to embrace virtualisation, cloud computing, and personal and mobile devices while protecting your critical assets and sensitive data.
EVOLVE.Cloud provides a fantastic opportunity for you to ask questions and learn from experts who are designing and implementing cloud security technologies. If you’re tasked with protecting critical infrastructure, you’ll benefit tremendously from analyst sessions, executive panel and case studies, workshops, keynotes and more to facilitate a more targeted conference experience.
Event highlights include:
Who Should Attend this Event?
Business and IT professionals in enterprise-wide security, risk management or critical infrastructure:* CIOs, CISOs and CFOs, and chief security, risk, compliance, process and technology officer * IT VP and Directors * Network security executives and directors * Infrastructure and Datacentre Managers * Security Managers * Governance, risk, compliance and privacy executives * Finance, audit, legal risk and compliance regulators * Trend Micro Resellers, Partners and Distributors * Associations, Analysts, Key media
- Website: http://www.trendmicro.com.au/au/evolve
- RSVP: Yes
An enterprise resource planning (ERP) software solution provides the ability to access the right information, from the right source, at the right time, empowering all users throughout the supply chain. This report explains how your solution can identify the resources needed to capture, produce, ship, and account for customer orders, while supporting the various manufacturing processes.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- Kimberly Clark names new CISO
- Lavaboom builds encrypted webmail service to resist snooping
- Financial services firms to increase cyber security budgets this year, PwC claims
- Oracle identifies products affected by Heartbleed, but work remains on fixes
- LaCie warns hackers may have customer info, credit cards after year-long breach
- Broadband Solutions offers unified solution for hotel phone and web access
- Liberal NBN plan unable to deliver tele-health: Jason Clare
- TPG fined $400,000 for blocking triple O call
- Public Cloud benefits can no longer be ignored: Bulletproof
- Central Coast NBN Fibre-to-the-Node trial delivers 105 Mbps
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size
- Data and analytics top spending list for marketers in Australasia
- Dell, Expedia share how they're striving to improve customer engagement
- Microsoft launches toolset for capturing 'ambient intelligence'
- Twitter brings the data back home by acquiring Gnip