Agile Security: What is it and how do I get there? - Melbourne
CSO’s breakfast sessions are crafted to provide deep insight into today’s security challenges. While agile security is an admirable vision, what does it actually look like? This is your opportunity to understand how agility can be achieved, and how to navigate its challenges.
The sessions will address agility in terms of:
• evolving security with the organisation
• managing risks while fostering creativity
• increasing agility without compromise
• identity and access
• aligning technical projects
Our speakers will share real-word technical and strategic experience. They’ll talk you through the concepts, the landscape and key challenges, as well as offer practical tips and strategies you can use in your own organisations.
You’ll hear a case study presented by the organisation itself. They’ll share experiences from their own search for agility—and you’ll gain a rare and valuable insight into how this organisation dealt with the challenges discussed in the sessions.
CSO and NetIQ invite you to enjoy our warm winter breakfast session: Agile Security: What is it and how do I get there?
Facilitated by Matt Tett, Managing Director of Enex TestLab, this session will be your opportunity to question, discuss and learn how to move towards a more agile security posture in your own environment. Following the session, please join us for an open and interactive discussion with our speakers.
8 Whiteman Street, Southbank
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.