Agile Security: What is it and how do I get there? - Melbourne
CSO’s breakfast sessions are crafted to provide deep insight into today’s security challenges. While agile security is an admirable vision, what does it actually look like? This is your opportunity to understand how agility can be achieved, and how to navigate its challenges.
The sessions will address agility in terms of:
• evolving security with the organisation
• managing risks while fostering creativity
• increasing agility without compromise
• identity and access
• aligning technical projects
Our speakers will share real-word technical and strategic experience. They’ll talk you through the concepts, the landscape and key challenges, as well as offer practical tips and strategies you can use in your own organisations.
You’ll hear a case study presented by the organisation itself. They’ll share experiences from their own search for agility—and you’ll gain a rare and valuable insight into how this organisation dealt with the challenges discussed in the sessions.
CSO and NetIQ invite you to enjoy our warm winter breakfast session: Agile Security: What is it and how do I get there?
Facilitated by Matt Tett, Managing Director of Enex TestLab, this session will be your opportunity to question, discuss and learn how to move towards a more agile security posture in your own environment. Following the session, please join us for an open and interactive discussion with our speakers.
8 Whiteman Street, Southbank
- Almost half UK businesses POS systems are vulnerable to hackers say IT
- Imperva security stats confirm even hackers love a World Cup thriller
- Goodwill Industries investigates suspected payment card breach
- Black Hat presentation on TOR suddenly cancelled
- Stealthy Web tracking tools pose increasing privacy risks to users
- A10 Networks’ new channel vision to be delivered by WhiteGold Solutions
- Fujitsu World Tour: Cloud entering third phase of maturity
- Fujitsu World Tour: Future businesses will be defined by data first
- Robert Kaye retires as Macquarie Telecom chairman
- Fujitsu World Tour: NSW government revamping for Cloud, mobile service world
- NAB shares the key ingredients to digital strategy success
- Adobe details how it's transforming into a digital-first marketing organisation
- Yahoo buys Flurry to make more money from mobile apps
- Salesforce.com's trademark infringement anything but social, lawsuit claims
- Better CIO/CFO relationships see CMO salaries soar