CIO Summit 2012 - Sydney
CIO, IDC & CIO Executive Council
The CIO Summit is a compelling, content-rich event where CIOs and other senior ICT executives can collaborate on business and technology issues ranging from the impact of local conditions to the most pressing trends affecting IT in the enterprise.
The CIO Summit is a unique opportunity for CIOs and ICT professionals to gather to gain insight from industry experts as well as real–world experience from CIOs on critical business and technology issues.
THE CIO SUMMIT:
- Features a mingling of CIOs, executives and recognised industry leaders
- Is a comprehensive forum for busy CIOs and ICT professionals to acquire knowledge and insights enabling informed decisions, increased ROI and maximum productivity
- Promotes an exchange of ideas, challenges and solutions, and business case studies
- Encourages discussion of pressing IT implementation issues and best practices
WHO WILL ATTEND
The CIO Summit is a highly-focused, ‘C’ level summit for Australia’s leading technology thinkers including:
- IT Directors
- Senior IT executives
- IT Managers and other senior business executives
- The event is designed to appeal to those with a strategic focus on business and the role that technology plays in their company’s ability to remain competitive.
61-101 Phillip Street, Sydney NSW 2000
- Website: http://www.cio.com.au/ciosummit/sydney/
- RSVP: Yes
Businesses and enterprises have quickly realised the power and efficiency of cloud computing, but migrating to the cloud can be a challenging process. This guide leads you through the three key steps you should take to assess your workload, select the most appropriate cloud model and ensure your cloud provider’s migration methodology stacks up.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- Activism's slippery slope: Anonymous targets children's hospital
- New iPad rumor rollup for week ending April 23
- Apple users put at risk by 3-week delay between OS X and iOS patches, researchers say
- Tip of the Hat: Heartbleed prompts chastened tech giants to fund OpenSSL
- 'Francophoned' cybertheft operation reportedly back in action