CIO Summit 2012 - Brisbane
CIO, IDC & CIO Executive Council
The CIO Summit is a compelling, content-rich event where CIOs and other senior ICT executives can collaborate on business and technology issues ranging from the impact of local conditions to the most pressing trends affecting IT in the enterprise.
The CIO Summit is a unique opportunity for CIOs and ICT professionals to gather to gain insight from industry experts as well as real–world experience from CIOs on critical business and technology issues.
THE CIO SUMMIT:
- Features a mingling of CIOs, executives and recognised industry leaders
- Is a comprehensive forum for busy CIOs and ICT professionals to acquire knowledge and insights enabling informed decisions, increased ROI and maximum productivity
- Promotes an exchange of ideas, challenges and solutions, and business case studies
- Encourages discussion of pressing IT implementation issues and best practices
WHO WILL ATTEND
The CIO Summit is a highly-focused, ‘C’ level summit for Australia’s leading technology thinkers including:
- IT Directors
- Senior IT executives
- IT Managers and other senior business executives
- The event is designed to appeal to those with a strategic focus on business and the role that technology plays in their company’s ability to remain competitive.
Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre
Cnr Merivale and Glenelg Streets
South Bank, Brisbane
- Website: http://www.cio.com.au/ciosummit/brisbane/
- RSVP: Yes
- Apple confirms iPhone-killing “Error 53,” says it’s about security
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Internet Archive's malware museum takes you back to the days of cheeky viruses
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
- How to secure Amazon Web Services like a boss
- CMO interview: The importance of being digitally agile with your CIO
- ADMA launches new marketing training program to address data skill gaps
- Marketo and Wunderman partner on insights-driven digital marketing offering
- Carat announces CMO as part of new exec line-up
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go', are all our jobs next?