CIO Summit 2012 - Brisbane
CIO, IDC & CIO Executive Council
The CIO Summit is a compelling, content-rich event where CIOs and other senior ICT executives can collaborate on business and technology issues ranging from the impact of local conditions to the most pressing trends affecting IT in the enterprise.
The CIO Summit is a unique opportunity for CIOs and ICT professionals to gather to gain insight from industry experts as well as real–world experience from CIOs on critical business and technology issues.
THE CIO SUMMIT:
- Features a mingling of CIOs, executives and recognised industry leaders
- Is a comprehensive forum for busy CIOs and ICT professionals to acquire knowledge and insights enabling informed decisions, increased ROI and maximum productivity
- Promotes an exchange of ideas, challenges and solutions, and business case studies
- Encourages discussion of pressing IT implementation issues and best practices
WHO WILL ATTEND
The CIO Summit is a highly-focused, ‘C’ level summit for Australia’s leading technology thinkers including:
- IT Directors
- Senior IT executives
- IT Managers and other senior business executives
- The event is designed to appeal to those with a strategic focus on business and the role that technology plays in their company’s ability to remain competitive.
Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre
Cnr Merivale and Glenelg Streets
South Bank, Brisbane
- Website: http://www.cio.com.au/ciosummit/brisbane/
- RSVP: Yes
- Homeland Security wants corporate board of directors more involved in cyber-security
- Can information sharing stop bots in their tracks?
- Senator pushes new version of bill to limit NSA phone records collection
- Canada blames China for cyber intrusion at National Research Council
- Android vulnerability allows malware to compromise most devices and apps
- Newcastle Council deploys TechnologyOne enterprise solution
- Vodafone re-allocates 850MHz 4G spectrum a week after Telstra and Optus 700MHz launch
- Sitecore tackles Western Australia with Velrada partnership
- Email to make way for automation: KPMG
- Huawei targets European football clubs with FanPlay partnership