CIO Summit 2012 - Brisbane
The CIO Summit is a compelling, content-rich event where CIOs and other senior ICT executives can collaborate on business and technology issues ranging from the impact of local conditions to the most pressing trends affecting IT in the enterprise.
The CIO Summit is a unique opportunity for CIOs and ICT professionals to gather to gain insight from industry experts as well as real–world experience from CIOs on critical business and technology issues.
THE CIO SUMMIT:
- Features a mingling of CIOs, executives and recognised industry leaders
- Is a comprehensive forum for busy CIOs and ICT professionals to acquire knowledge and insights enabling informed decisions, increased ROI and maximum productivity
- Promotes an exchange of ideas, challenges and solutions, and business case studies
- Encourages discussion of pressing IT implementation issues and best practices
WHO WILL ATTEND
The CIO Summit is a highly-focused, ‘C’ level summit for Australia’s leading technology thinkers including:
- IT Directors
- Senior IT executives
- IT Managers and other senior business executives
- The event is designed to appeal to those with a strategic focus on business and the role that technology plays in their company’s ability to remain competitive.
Date and Time
Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre
Cnr Merivale and Glenelg Streets
South Bank, Brisbane
IBM’s 2012 Global CEO study follows face-to-face discussions with more than 1,700 CEOs and senior public sector leaders from around the globe. The findings examine how CEOs are responding to the complexity of increasingly interconnected organisations, markets, societies and governments. For example, almost one-quarter of CEOs say their organisations operate below par in terms of driving value from data. CEOs have expressed frustration about their inability to capitalise on available information. This is because: “The time available to capture, interpret and act on information is getting shorter and shorter.” CEO, Chemicals and Petroleum, United States Given the need for deeper business insight, the best performing organisations are more adept at converting complex data into insights, and insights into action. Download Entire Report Now.
Ad-Aware Free has long been one of the most popular spyware killers on the planet, and with good reason. It's simple to use, does an ...
Allianz Shared Infrastructure Services SE (ASIC) wanted to replace its current suite of management tools, some of which had been developed in-house, with a standard solution for the management of 600 network components in its data centre, in order to reduce costs and further improve quality. Find out what approach they took download today.
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTTechnical Consulting ManagerNSW
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FTTest EngineerVIC
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FTWeb Analyst - WebTrendsVIC
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- AusCERT 2013: International cyberwar response more complex than geopolitical treaties: NATO CCD COE analyst
- AusCERT 2013: Deploying BYOD in a government environment
- AusCERT 2013: 'Hacktivism' may have passed its prime, but it still left its mark
- AusCERT 2013: Visibility critical when selling IT security to execs, says Foxtel CSO
- AusCERT 2013: Interview with Dr Lizzie Coles-Kemp