CIO Summit 2012 - Brisbane
CIO, IDC & CIO Executive Council
The CIO Summit is a compelling, content-rich event where CIOs and other senior ICT executives can collaborate on business and technology issues ranging from the impact of local conditions to the most pressing trends affecting IT in the enterprise.
The CIO Summit is a unique opportunity for CIOs and ICT professionals to gather to gain insight from industry experts as well as real–world experience from CIOs on critical business and technology issues.
THE CIO SUMMIT:
- Features a mingling of CIOs, executives and recognised industry leaders
- Is a comprehensive forum for busy CIOs and ICT professionals to acquire knowledge and insights enabling informed decisions, increased ROI and maximum productivity
- Promotes an exchange of ideas, challenges and solutions, and business case studies
- Encourages discussion of pressing IT implementation issues and best practices
WHO WILL ATTEND
The CIO Summit is a highly-focused, ‘C’ level summit for Australia’s leading technology thinkers including:
- IT Directors
- Senior IT executives
- IT Managers and other senior business executives
- The event is designed to appeal to those with a strategic focus on business and the role that technology plays in their company’s ability to remain competitive.
Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre
Cnr Merivale and Glenelg Streets
South Bank, Brisbane
- Website: http://www.cio.com.au/ciosummit/brisbane/
- RSVP: Yes
- ENISA: This is how smart home tech should be secured, but isn't
- Ransomware and scammy tech support sites team up for a vicious one-two punch
- Toy maker VTech says breach hit 6.4 million kids' accounts
- National cybersecurity capability needs decades of “fresh thinking” on skills, private-sector partnerships: ACCS
- Deal in the works? BlackBerry delays Pakistan retreat by one month
- IAPA: Australian organisations struggle to capitalise on data and analytics capabilities
- TimeOut partners with Snapchat in latest Mondelez Media Innovators campaign
- Are millennials loyal customers?
- What the CMO50’s top 10 marketing leaders have in common
- Blackmores rolls out ‘Mindful Ocean’ neuro game to track customer mindfulness