BlackBerry 10 Jam World Tour coming to Sydney in July
Research In Motion
BlackBerry 10 Jam is coming to Sydney on 12 July, 2012. The full day event will be held at the Four Points Sheraton, Darling Harbour, 161 Sussex St, Sydney. The event is dedicated to providing the developer community with insights on the strengths of BlackBerry 10 platform and demonstrating how developers can develop apps that stand out to consumers. BlackBerry platform experts will host sessions and will be available to interact with developers throughout the day. For more info, developers should visit the BlackBerry Jam website: www.blackberryjamworldtour.com
Four Points Sheraton, Darling Harbour, 161 Sussex St, Sydney
A cheat Sheet for Google Apps for Business
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size
- Data and analytics top spending list for marketers in Australasia
- Dell, Expedia share how they're striving to improve customer engagement
- Microsoft launches toolset for capturing 'ambient intelligence'
- Twitter brings the data back home by acquiring Gnip