spatial@gov® Conference and Exhibition 2012
spatial@gov®, now in its fourth year, is the only geospatial event organised in conjunction with the peak organisations in Australia and New Zealand representing the public, private, research and professional sectors of the spatial community.
In 2012, spatial@gov® will explore the theme Future Directions: Linking People, Policy and Place.
The 3-day event will also feature the presentations of the 2012 Asia-Pacific Spatial Excellence Industry Awards at the conference dinner, other networking events, a comprehensive technical exhibition showcasing innovative, place-based capabilities.
Date and Time
Finish: 22nd November 2012
National Convention Centre Canberra
31 Constitution Avenue, Canberra ACT 2601
As threats evolve and the effectiveness of signature based web security declines, IT departments need to play a bigger, more hands-on role in web security than ever before. In this whitepaper, we look at real-time advanced threat defences that provide immediate visibility into advanced threats, data exfiltration and infected systems.
Divx Plus 8 provides you with a Web Player which allows you to watch DivX, AVI and MKV videos in your web brower; you can ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- Show us a better way than collecting metadata, NSA director says to critics
- Arizona lawmaker hopes to stop NSA spy efforts in her state
- Juniper: Quick look at security strategy behind its SDN controller security
- The top 8 security threats of 2013
- Nvidia exploit could turn render farms into password crackers, bitcoin miners, researchers claim
- Jacob's Creek taps into Facebook data for personalised customer greetings
- In Pictures: 12 Big Data predictions for 2014
- Facebook performance report signals rising brand engagement on social
- Australia's love of online search advertising continues, finds new report
- Why Shazam is helping advertisers hit the right tune with consumers