spatial@gov® Conference and Exhibition 2012
Hannover Fairs Australia
spatial@gov®, now in its fourth year, is the only geospatial event organised in conjunction with the peak organisations in Australia and New Zealand representing the public, private, research and professional sectors of the spatial community.
In 2012, spatial@gov® will explore the theme Future Directions: Linking People, Policy and Place.
The 3-day event will also feature the presentations of the 2012 Asia-Pacific Spatial Excellence Industry Awards at the conference dinner, other networking events, a comprehensive technical exhibition showcasing innovative, place-based capabilities.
National Convention Centre Canberra
31 Constitution Avenue, Canberra ACT 2601
This helpful infographic demonstrates how, when IT is the backbone of modern business, a converged infrastructure system can solve the challenge of cost, complexity, availability, rapid provisioning and flexibility.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- Blame Heartbleed: HealthCare.gov requires users to change their passwords
- Major security flaws threaten satellite communications
- Satellite communication systems rife with security flaws, vulnerable to remote hacks
- Chrome OS may kill the password with Easy Unlock smartphone option
- Hackers try to blackmail plastic surgeon after stealing 500,000 patient records
- In pictures: Customer 360 Symposium hits the Hunter Valley
- Why CMOs must embrace the seven principles of agile marketing
- Google opens the floodgates for new 'social' ads
- Telefónica starts exchange for targeted mobile ads
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size