VMware Solutions Symposium 2012
VMware Solutions Symposium is a free, interactive roadshow that delivers the very latest virtualization and cloud computing updates across Australia and New Zealand.
This year, we will cater for both technical and business level audiences.
Date and Time
Finish: 9th August 2012
Perth: July 12
Venue: Pan Pacific Hotel
Brisbane: July 17
Venue: Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre on Grey Street
Wellington: July 24
Venue: The InterContinental
Auckland: July 26
Venue: Auckland Sky City
Melbourne: July 31
Venue: Melbourne Convention & Exhibition
Canberra: August 2
Venue: Canberra Convention Centre
Adelaide: August 9
Venue: Adelaide Convention & Exhibition Centre
Learn how others have delivered industry-leading, multi-platform management and security solutions. In this whitepaper, we look how app developers can develop, deploy and manage apps that enterprises can rely on today and into the future. Click to download!
Angry IP Scanner (or simply ipscan) is an open-source and cross-platform network scanner designed to be fast and simple to use. It scans IP addresses ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- Rules that carriers must retain data called incompatible with EU law
- Banks shouldn't rely on mobile SMS passcodes, security firm says
- Zeus malware gets 64-bit makeover
- Show us a better way than collecting metadata, NSA director says to critics
- Arizona lawmaker hopes to stop NSA spy efforts in her state
- Why CMOs can't ignore social media governance
- Jacob's Creek taps into Facebook data for personalised customer greetings
- In Pictures: 12 Big Data predictions for 2014
- Facebook performance report signals rising brand engagement on social
- Australia's love of online search advertising continues, finds new report