Citrix Technology Exchange: Cloud computing, mobile workstyles and desktop virtualisation
At this year’s Citrix Technology Exchange, discover how you can incorporate cloud services into your organisation to add extra capacity and flexibility as well as how virtualisation can improve control, speed up migration processes and securely deliver apps and data to any device, anywhere.
Don’t miss your opportunity to meet and question the product experts, network with your peers and see the latest technologies in action, including:
- Product demos of the latest cloud services and collaboration products
- Desktop Transformation Tool Kits
- Virtual Computing Demo Centre
- Technical Tips and Tricks
- Technical Q&A
Each tech exchange opens at 8.30am and concludes at 5pm. Light Refreshments will be available throughout the day including Morning Coffee, Lunch and Afternoon Tea.
To register, please visit
July 19 2012
SMC Conference & Function Centre
Grand Lodge Room, 66 Goulburn Street, 2000
July 24 2012
July 26 2012
Melbourne Exhibition & Convention Centre
Auditorium, 2 Clarendon Street, South Wharf, 3006
This paper serves security professionals interested in better techniques for finding vulnerabilities, who have a solid understanding of networking principles and familiarity with the concepts related to hacking, vulnerabilities, and exploits. Read on for an in-depth view of the use of expert systems to achieve accurate and detailed vulnerability results.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- Blame Heartbleed: HealthCare.gov requires users to change their passwords
- Major security flaws threaten satellite communications
- Satellite communication systems rife with security flaws, vulnerable to remote hacks
- Chrome OS may kill the password with Easy Unlock smartphone option
- Hackers try to blackmail plastic surgeon after stealing 500,000 patient records
- In pictures: Customer 360 Symposium hits the Hunter Valley
- Why CMOs must embrace the seven principles of agile marketing
- Google opens the floodgates for new 'social' ads
- Telefónica starts exchange for targeted mobile ads
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size