Health Informatics Conference
Health Informatics Conference, Australia’s premier e-health and health informatics event, will focus on Building a Healthcare Future through Trusted Information. Over 1000 leaders in the e-health community will come together to learn about the absolute cutting edge in health information management, applications and technologies. With over 30 invited speakers and 150 presenters from all over the world in attendance, HIC 2012 is a must. www.hisa.org.au/hic2012/
When: 30 July – 2 August 2012
Where: Sydney Convention and Exhibition Centre
To register: www.hisa.org.au/hic2012/
Date and Time
Finish: 2nd August 2012
Sydney Convention and Exhibition Centre
HOK is a global provider of architectural planning, design and delivery solutions, that operates out of 24 offices on four continents. Being a truly global organisation, HOK needs to empower its worldwide workforce in order to effectively leverage its highly skilled people, irrespective of where they may be located. In this case study, we look at the benefits the organisation saw from introducing collaboration and conferencing technologies. Click to download!
Ad-Aware Free has long been one of the most popular spyware killers on the planet, and with good reason. It's simple to use, does an ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- Banks shouldn't rely on mobile SMS passcodes, security firm says
- Zeus malware gets 64-bit makeover
- Show us a better way than collecting metadata, NSA director says to critics
- Arizona lawmaker hopes to stop NSA spy efforts in her state
- Juniper: Quick look at security strategy behind its SDN controller security
- Why CMOs can't ignore social media governance
- Jacob's Creek taps into Facebook data for personalised customer greetings
- In Pictures: 12 Big Data predictions for 2014
- Facebook performance report signals rising brand engagement on social
- Australia's love of online search advertising continues, finds new report