Gartner Application Architecture, Development & Integration Summit 2012
This year’s Summit is the ideal place to identify the opportunities, risks and gaps you and your organisation face, and to help you create an action plan to evolve the application capabilities you need for the future.
Register by 22 June to save $400 off the standard ticket price and receive complimentary Gartner research note, “Enterprise App Stores Reduce Risk and Improve Business Results” by visiting Gartner analyst, Ian Finley.
Sheraton on the Park,
161 Elizabeth Street Sydney NSW 2000
- Website: http://www.gartner.com/ap/aadi
- RSVP: Yes
Fox Sports Australia needed a way to deal with explosive data growth while moving to a new purpose-built studio and production facility. Read how an internal private broadcaster helped the broadcaster meet these challenges while savings costs, decreasing system implementation time and reducing IT support calls by 75%.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- Russian SMS Trojan for Android hits US, dozens of other countries
- Report: Attackers have their sights set on the cloud
- Data breaches can be traced back to nine attack 'patterns', says Verizon report
- SMS spam rises in UK as 'accident compensation' scammers get busy
- Verizon breach report makes case for behavioral analytics
- Google will push mobile app installs in search and YouTube
- Salesforce at 15: Industry disruptor wards off midlife crisis
- Branded comments and shares a growing part of the social engagement mix for marketers
- 8 things we learnt about big data analytics from the Adobe Summit
- AdRoll secures US$70 million to ramp up retargeting platform development