Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit
16-17 July 2012, Sydney
Strategic Roadmaps to Secure the Enterprise and Reduce Risk
The Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit is the premier conference and meeting place for IT and business executives responsible for creating, implementing and managing a proactive and comprehensive strategy for information security, risk management, governance, business continuity management and business resiliency. This launch event has been crafted specifically to meet the needs of security professionals, reflecting the topics and issues that are challenging today’s leading world-class enterprises.
Two days packed with a wealth of new ideas, practical and relevant advice unavailable anywhere else, to help you make better decisions about your IT Security and Risk Management strategy and programs going forward.
- Hot topics: Mobile Applications & Security, Identity & Access Management, Social Media & Security, Cloud Computing & Recovery, Governance, Risk & Compliance, Information Security Metrics, Business Continuity Management
– 10 Gartner analysts lending their expertise
– Over 40 sessions delivered through Keynotes, Presentations, Analyst/User Roundtables, Panel Discussions, Case Studies & Workshops
– Enhanced networking opportunities
– Complimentary private Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings
– End-User Case Studies
– Access to the latest Solution Providers
Sydney Convention & Exhibition Centre
- Website: http://www.gartner.com/ap/security
- RSVP: Yes
This paper serves security professionals interested in better techniques for finding vulnerabilities, who have a solid understanding of networking principles and familiarity with the concepts related to hacking, vulnerabilities, and exploits. Read on for an in-depth view of the use of expert systems to achieve accurate and detailed vulnerability results.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- Federal CIOs Moving Cybersecurity Beyond Compliance
- Netcraft tool flags websites affected by Heartbleed
- Israeli start-up, working with GE, out to detect Stuxnet-like attacks
- Tor anonymity network to shrink as a result of Heartbleed flaw
- VPN provider proves OpenVPN private keys at risk from Heartbleed bug
- In pictures: Customer 360 Symposium hits the Hunter Valley
- Why CMOs must embrace the seven principles of agile marketing
- Google opens the floodgates for new 'social' ads
- Telefónica starts exchange for targeted mobile ads
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size