Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit
16-17 July 2012, Sydney
Strategic Roadmaps to Secure the Enterprise and Reduce Risk
The Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit is the premier conference and meeting place for IT and business executives responsible for creating, implementing and managing a proactive and comprehensive strategy for information security, risk management, governance, business continuity management and business resiliency. This launch event has been crafted specifically to meet the needs of security professionals, reflecting the topics and issues that are challenging today’s leading world-class enterprises.
Two days packed with a wealth of new ideas, practical and relevant advice unavailable anywhere else, to help you make better decisions about your IT Security and Risk Management strategy and programs going forward.
- Hot topics: Mobile Applications & Security, Identity & Access Management, Social Media & Security, Cloud Computing & Recovery, Governance, Risk & Compliance, Information Security Metrics, Business Continuity Management
– 10 Gartner analysts lending their expertise
– Over 40 sessions delivered through Keynotes, Presentations, Analyst/User Roundtables, Panel Discussions, Case Studies & Workshops
– Enhanced networking opportunities
– Complimentary private Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings
– End-User Case Studies
– Access to the latest Solution Providers
Sydney Convention & Exhibition Centre
- Website: http://www.gartner.com/ap/security
- RSVP: Yes
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW