Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit
16-17 July 2012, Sydney
Strategic Roadmaps to Secure the Enterprise and Reduce Risk
The Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit is the premier conference and meeting place for IT and business executives responsible for creating, implementing and managing a proactive and comprehensive strategy for information security, risk management, governance, business continuity management and business resiliency. This launch event has been crafted specifically to meet the needs of security professionals, reflecting the topics and issues that are challenging today’s leading world-class enterprises.
Two days packed with a wealth of new ideas, practical and relevant advice unavailable anywhere else, to help you make better decisions about your IT Security and Risk Management strategy and programs going forward.
- Hot topics: Mobile Applications & Security, Identity & Access Management, Social Media & Security, Cloud Computing & Recovery, Governance, Risk & Compliance, Information Security Metrics, Business Continuity Management
– 10 Gartner analysts lending their expertise
– Over 40 sessions delivered through Keynotes, Presentations, Analyst/User Roundtables, Panel Discussions, Case Studies & Workshops
– Enhanced networking opportunities
– Complimentary private Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings
– End-User Case Studies
– Access to the latest Solution Providers
Sydney Convention & Exhibition Centre
- Website: http://www.gartner.com/ap/security
- RSVP: Yes
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals