Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit
16-17 July 2012, Sydney
Strategic Roadmaps to Secure the Enterprise and Reduce Risk
The Gartner Security & Risk Management Summit is the premier conference and meeting place for IT and business executives responsible for creating, implementing and managing a proactive and comprehensive strategy for information security, risk management, governance, business continuity management and business resiliency. This launch event has been crafted specifically to meet the needs of security professionals, reflecting the topics and issues that are challenging today’s leading world-class enterprises.
Two days packed with a wealth of new ideas, practical and relevant advice unavailable anywhere else, to help you make better decisions about your IT Security and Risk Management strategy and programs going forward.
- Hot topics: Mobile Applications & Security, Identity & Access Management, Social Media & Security, Cloud Computing & Recovery, Governance, Risk & Compliance, Information Security Metrics, Business Continuity Management
– 10 Gartner analysts lending their expertise
– Over 40 sessions delivered through Keynotes, Presentations, Analyst/User Roundtables, Panel Discussions, Case Studies & Workshops
– Enhanced networking opportunities
– Complimentary private Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings
– End-User Case Studies
– Access to the latest Solution Providers
Sydney Convention & Exhibition Centre
- Website: http://www.gartner.com/ap/security
- RSVP: Yes
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Check your Future Risk
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today