Wellington - CSO Perspectives Roadshow 2017
The CSO perspectives Roadshow will fuel you with new ideas, new connections and inspire you. The event is built for the industry by the Industry.
Whether you are a CISO, IT/Security Manager/ Director, C-Level Board Member, Network Security Manager, a Security Strategist, Risk and Compliance Specialist, a security newbie, security geek, security student, or a security genius- whatever your job title, the roadshow will have something of interest to you.
Addressing the latest challenges in information security providing you with business critical insight, best practice and practical case studies. Speakers include information security thought-leaders from public and private sector end-users, policy-makers and analysts, and industry experts.
2016 was cited as the most unsecure year to date with cyber attacks and data breaches.
With 2017 approaching there is a core focus on Security awareness, Diversity, IoT, automation, cyber security, big data, privacy, cyber security skills shortage, cyber insurance, increased regulations, critical infrastructure attacks, and more…
The CSO Perspectives Roadshow will arm you with the ammunition to move into 2017 ready for whats to come next with a broad collaboration from those who understand the benefits of sharing solutions and perspectives to address the increasing import and challenges at hand. As attendees, you will experience the final result.
New this year:
- Diversity: Australian Women in Security
- Icebreakers : CSOM for Security students
- Strategy Talks: Inspirational bite-size presentations addressing the latest business challenges
- Tech Fire: Inspirational bite-size presentations addressing the latest technical challenges; gain up-to-the-minute technical know-how on how to address the latest threats and vulnerabilities
- Table Top: A team of technical experts play out the scenario of the real-world turmoil resulting from a targeted cyber attack.
- Graham Cluely, Security Analyst, GrahamCluley.com
- Robert Lentz, President, Cyber Security Strategies
- Kim Zetter, International Award-Winning Cyber Security Reporter
- William Cheswick, International Author and Speaker
- Richard Thieme, ThiemeWorks.com
- David Lacey, Researcher and former CISO Royal Mail
- Engage with the Australian information security market face-to-face
- Generate sales leads
- Enter new markets
- Generate brand awareness
- Showcase your products and services
Find out more
Now in its 4th year, the CSO perspectives Roadshow is the place to be for everything you need to know about information security. In just 1 day, you can take advantage of a range of benefits:
- Choose from many International and key industry speakers
- Get direct access to unrivalled information security knowledge and expertise from some of the industry’s leading end-user practitioners and thought-leaders.
- Gain new ideas, insight and actionable intelligence.
- Meet a select 20 exhibitors under one roof
- Network with your peers and discuss the issues that keep you awake at night
- Collect CPE/CPD points by attending the conference sessions
Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa
55 Cable St Te Aro Wellington New Zealand
- Website: http://www.cso.com.au/perspectivesroadshow2017/
- RSVP: Yes