ast-moving trends, including cloud computing, mobility, social media, and the consumerisation of IT are forcing security strategy to evolve rapidly. This event will offer a unique format for leading security specialists and business leaders to exchange ideas, gain valuable knowledge, and share their real-world risk management experiences. You’ll hear from industry experts and key stake-holders how others are using the latest technologies to thwart multipronged attacks, achieve compliance, and reduce risk. Learn how your organisation can balance the business need to embrace virtualisation, cloud computing, and personal and mobile devices while protecting your critical assets and sensitive data.
EVOLVE.Cloud provides a fantastic opportunity for you to ask questions and learn from experts who are designing and implementing cloud security technologies. If you’re tasked with protecting critical infrastructure, you’ll benefit tremendously from analyst sessions, executive panel and case studies, workshops, keynotes and more to facilitate a more targeted conference experience.
Event highlights include:
Who Should Attend this Event?
Business and IT professionals in enterprise-wide security, risk management or critical infrastructure:* CIOs, CISOs and CFOs, and chief security, risk, compliance, process and technology officer * IT VP and Directors * Network security executives and directors * Infrastructure and Datacentre Managers * Security Managers * Governance, risk, compliance and privacy executives * Finance, audit, legal risk and compliance regulators * Trend Micro Resellers, Partners and Distributors * Associations, Analysts, Key media
Date and Time
AUCKLAND 14 August, Hilton Hotel
In a head to head comparison of 8 end-point security products, we look at which performs the best across crucial performance metrics - from installation time to memory usage. Download to find out which performs the best!
Angry IP Scanner (or simply ipscan) is an open-source and cross-platform network scanner designed to be fast and simple to use. It scans IP addresses ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- Cloud-based user authentication hotting up as SafeNet asserts lead: Gartner
- Email, SMS, phone tapping up 16 per cent in 2012-13: Attorney-General report
- IT security strategy breaking through to highest organisational levels: EY
- Twitter reverses policy that would allow blocked persons to follow user
- Bitcoin market price app, 'Bitcoin Alarm,' is carefully cloaked malware
- How to Sell on Facebook: Promote, Personalize and Engage
- Marketo acquires Insightera's real-time marketing personalisation suite
- TV second screening and politics lead Australian Twitter chat
- Why CMOs can't ignore social media governance
- Jacob's Creek taps into Facebook data for personalised customer greetings