ast-moving trends, including cloud computing, mobility, social media, and the consumerisation of IT are forcing security strategy to evolve rapidly. This event will offer a unique format for leading security specialists and business leaders to exchange ideas, gain valuable knowledge, and share their real-world risk management experiences. You’ll hear from industry experts and key stake-holders how others are using the latest technologies to thwart multipronged attacks, achieve compliance, and reduce risk. Learn how your organisation can balance the business need to embrace virtualisation, cloud computing, and personal and mobile devices while protecting your critical assets and sensitive data.
EVOLVE.Cloud provides a fantastic opportunity for you to ask questions and learn from experts who are designing and implementing cloud security technologies. If you’re tasked with protecting critical infrastructure, you’ll benefit tremendously from analyst sessions, executive panel and case studies, workshops, keynotes and more to facilitate a more targeted conference experience.
Event highlights include:
Who Should Attend this Event?
Business and IT professionals in enterprise-wide security, risk management or critical infrastructure:* CIOs, CISOs and CFOs, and chief security, risk, compliance, process and technology officer * IT VP and Directors * Network security executives and directors * Infrastructure and Datacentre Managers * Security Managers * Governance, risk, compliance and privacy executives * Finance, audit, legal risk and compliance regulators * Trend Micro Resellers, Partners and Distributors * Associations, Analysts, Key media
AUCKLAND 14 August, Hilton Hotel
- Website: http://www.swsonline.com.au/trend2012/register.html
- RSVP: Yes
Read how ETEL Limited, a pioneering design and manufacture business in New Zealand, managed to perfect their expansion into new markets by utilising an ERP system to support growth and provide “one source for truth” accessible to the entire organisation.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- Blame Heartbleed: HealthCare.gov requires users to change their passwords
- Major security flaws threaten satellite communications
- Satellite communication systems rife with security flaws, vulnerable to remote hacks
- Chrome OS may kill the password with Easy Unlock smartphone option
- Hackers try to blackmail plastic surgeon after stealing 500,000 patient records
- In pictures: Customer 360 Symposium hits the Hunter Valley
- Why CMOs must embrace the seven principles of agile marketing
- Google opens the floodgates for new 'social' ads
- Telefónica starts exchange for targeted mobile ads
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size