Technology in Government & the Public Sector
Association & Communications Events
How can the government move forward? The Technology in Government & the Public Sector Summit will address this issue head on.
Once again, the 2012 Summit on the 13th & 14th of August, will bring together the game changers of government & public sector ICT to…
Set plans in motion
Explore new technologies
Determine how the government can satisfy the governance arrangements and resourcing requirements
...to propel ICT-enabled service delivery and citizen engagement to the next level. Now in it’s 6th year, the Summit has become the meeting place for 200+ senior level ICT decision makers from state and federal government and public sector, featuring a first-rate C-level speaker line-up, from Australia and overseas.
Meet here to uncover the very latest in best-practice government and public sector ICT and forecast future developments. If there is one ICT event you attend in 2012, make it this one!
Grand Hyatt Hotel, Canberra
- Website: http://www.acevents.com.au/ausgovtech2012/index.html
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 02 8908 8516
- RSVP: No
Valuable data can be a needle in a haystack, but by leveraging the value in existing information assets, organisations can generate real and achievable gains in revenue generation, IT investments and productivity gains. This whitepaper discusses how Information Management (IM) is a multi-faceted discipline that can be employed to meet or exceed your business objectives.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- Major security flaws threaten satellite communications
- Satellite communication systems rife with security flaws, vulnerable to remote hacks
- Chrome OS may kill the password with Easy Unlock smartphone option
- Hackers try to blackmail plastic surgeon after stealing 500,000 patient records
- Michaels says breach at its stores affected nearly 3M payment cards
- In pictures: Customer 360 Symposium hits the Hunter Valley
- Why CMOs must embrace the seven principles of agile marketing
- Google opens the floodgates for new 'social' ads
- Telefónica starts exchange for targeted mobile ads
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size