Technology in Government & the Public Sector
How can the government move forward? The Technology in Government & the Public Sector Summit will address this issue head on.
Once again, the 2012 Summit on the 13th & 14th of August, will bring together the game changers of government & public sector ICT to…
Set plans in motion
Explore new technologies
Determine how the government can satisfy the governance arrangements and resourcing requirements
...to propel ICT-enabled service delivery and citizen engagement to the next level. Now in it’s 6th year, the Summit has become the meeting place for 200+ senior level ICT decision makers from state and federal government and public sector, featuring a first-rate C-level speaker line-up, from Australia and overseas.
Meet here to uncover the very latest in best-practice government and public sector ICT and forecast future developments. If there is one ICT event you attend in 2012, make it this one!
Date and Time
Finish: 14th August 2012
Grand Hyatt Hotel, Canberra
For years, most companies have dealt with the evolving dynamics of data archiving by addressing an immediate need rather than building a long-term strategy. But over time, putting all information on costly storage is likely to be very expensive. This whitepaper explains why it’s time for organizations to start to strategically evaluate archive solutions for capabilities they need, both now and in the future. While no technology is future proof, an archiving solution can make you “future ready.”
Billings allows you to present clients with professional looking invoices. There are 30 templates to choose from and you can add your own logo and ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- Banks shouldn't rely on mobile SMS passcodes, security firm says
- Zeus malware gets 64-bit makeover
- Show us a better way than collecting metadata, NSA director says to critics
- Arizona lawmaker hopes to stop NSA spy efforts in her state
- Juniper: Quick look at security strategy behind its SDN controller security
- Why CMOs can't ignore social media governance
- Jacob's Creek taps into Facebook data for personalised customer greetings
- In Pictures: 12 Big Data predictions for 2014
- Facebook performance report signals rising brand engagement on social
- Australia's love of online search advertising continues, finds new report