- Data breaches can be traced back to nine attack 'patterns', says Verizon report
- SMS spam rises in UK as 'accident compensation' scammers get busy
- Verizon breach report makes case for behavioral analytics
- NSA spying revelations have tired out China's Huawei
- Coding error protects some Android apps from Heartbleed
Kaspersky Open Space Security
Kaspersky Open Space Security protects workstations, file servers and mail servers from all types of contemporary business internet threats, removes viruses from email and keeps information secure and fully accessible to users of network resources in your business
Kaspersky Open Space Security provides your wide corporate infrastructure with world-class anti-malware protection in a single, integrated suite of applications that work seamlessly across all platforms. Every workstation, laptop, file server, mail server, Internet gateway or smartphone is fully protected, giving you complete confidence that the network is secure, whether you are working in the office, remotely or at home.
A cheat Sheet for Google Apps for Business
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- Google will push mobile app installs in search and YouTube
- Salesforce at 15: Industry disruptor wards off midlife crisis
- Branded comments and shares a growing part of the social engagement mix for marketers
- 8 things we learnt about big data analytics from the Adobe Summit
- AdRoll secures US$70 million to ramp up retargeting platform development