DeployMaster is the solution you need to distribute your Windows software or other computer files, via the Internet or on CD or DVD.
Publisher’s notes: DeployMaster is the no-nonsense installation builder that will deliver your software with a good first impression: a smooth installation. Computer novices enjoy its ability to install your software without asking any questions, while computer experts enjoy the control and feedback it offers when they click the “Advanced Options Installation” button. And you will enjoy both the positive response from your customers and the ability to effortlessly build those setup packages with DeployMaster.
Build user-friendly, professional installers:
•The no-questions-asked installation option allows people inexperienced with computer to instantly install your software.
•The advanced installation option gives computer experts among your customers full control.
•DeployMaster creates small and fast self-extracting setups, ideal for downloadable software.
•The uninstaller will properly remove all traces of the software.
•Your software can be easily upgraded. DeployMaster will detect any previous installation, and automatically reuse the choices made during the previous installation.
•Users can easily add or remove components by running the installation again.
•Create portable installations on removable devices.
Packaging your software could not be easier:
•Easy, straightforward GUI interface. No need to learn yet another scripting language.
•You can invoke the builder from the command line, or call it from an automated build or make tool.
•Extend the functionality of the installer with a DLL that you can write in the language of your choice. (Samples provided in C and Delphi.)
•The installer can be fully translated with DeployMaster, or with a text editor.
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today