- Data breaches can be traced back to nine attack 'patterns', says Verizon report
- SMS spam rises in UK as 'accident compensation' scammers get busy
- Verizon breach report makes case for behavioral analytics
- NSA spying revelations have tired out China's Huawei
- Coding error protects some Android apps from Heartbleed
Free Project Management Software
Publisher’s notes: As a free project management software, 2-plan Desktop combines the advantages of traditional and agile project management methods into one effective tool to setup, plan, and monitor your projects. The first to offer free and easy to use Graphical Work Breakdown Structures (WBS), 2-plan Desktop uses a top down planning approach so you can layout the high-level scope of your project and then work downwards to add additional details as they become available. Easily schedule your project by creating work packages, defining dependencies, and allocating resources. Use click-and-drag functionality directly within the Gantt Chart to make quick changes. Customize the layout of your screen so the features you use most are right where you need them. Drag-and-drop mind map objects into project objects, and more!
Modern organizations are under intense pressure to provide accurate, reliable, and speedy financial information to business decision-makers. Furthermore, complying with global standards has become more of a headache than ever before. How do you know if financial management in the cloud is right for you? This data sheet takes an inside look at Oracle Fusion Financials Cloud Service, exploring key product features as well as financial management benefits your organization can realize quickly, including: Lower transaction processing costs and fewer data entry errors; Automated financial processing; Effective management control; Real-time visibility to financial results; Improved compliance; and more Get everything you need to meet financial compliance and improve your bottom line.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- Google will push mobile app installs in search and YouTube
- Salesforce at 15: Industry disruptor wards off midlife crisis
- Branded comments and shares a growing part of the social engagement mix for marketers
- 8 things we learnt about big data analytics from the Adobe Summit
- AdRoll secures US$70 million to ramp up retargeting platform development