- Major security flaws threaten satellite communications
- Satellite communication systems rife with security flaws, vulnerable to remote hacks
- Chrome OS may kill the password with Easy Unlock smartphone option
- Hackers try to blackmail plastic surgeon after stealing 500,000 patient records
- Michaels says breach at its stores affected nearly 3M payment cards
Free Project Management Software
Publisher’s notes: As a free project management software, 2-plan Desktop combines the advantages of traditional and agile project management methods into one effective tool to setup, plan, and monitor your projects. The first to offer free and easy to use Graphical Work Breakdown Structures (WBS), 2-plan Desktop uses a top down planning approach so you can layout the high-level scope of your project and then work downwards to add additional details as they become available. Easily schedule your project by creating work packages, defining dependencies, and allocating resources. Use click-and-drag functionality directly within the Gantt Chart to make quick changes. Customize the layout of your screen so the features you use most are right where you need them. Drag-and-drop mind map objects into project objects, and more!
Read how ETEL Limited, a pioneering design and manufacture business in New Zealand, managed to perfect their expansion into new markets by utilising an ERP system to support growth and provide “one source for truth” accessible to the entire organisation.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- In pictures: Customer 360 Symposium hits the Hunter Valley
- Why CMOs must embrace the seven principles of agile marketing
- Google opens the floodgates for new 'social' ads
- Telefónica starts exchange for targeted mobile ads
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size