Team Planning & Collaboration. Open Source Project Software with Smartphone Interface
Publisher’s notes: Team collaboration has never been easier with the 2-plan Team. It allows you to effectively plan and track deliverables, tasks, and efforts across your project teams. 2-plan Team is available as a hosted solution with a free trial account or as a downloadable open source project software easily installed on any LAMP server. Create milestones, work packages, and timelines with your team where they can create tasks and estimates. Your team will record time spent on tasks, enter estimated time remaining, and update the project status all within the 2-plan Team web application or from a Smartphone! Create messages and share files with everyone linked to your project and receive activity updates through e-mail notification or subscribe to an RSS Feed. The Project Dashboard provides an instant snapshot on the progress of your project.
Note: 2-plan Team is for project execution and detailed team planning. 2-plan Team, as an open source project software, requires a server so you might want to try the demo first. (see homepage)
Best practices for protecting sensitive business information while making people productive from anywhere.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- Broadband Solutions offers unified solution for hotel phone and web access
- Liberal NBN plan unable to deliver tele-health: Jason Clare
- TPG fined $400,000 for blocking triple O call
- Public Cloud benefits can no longer be ignored: Bulletproof
- Central Coast NBN Fibre-to-the-Node trial delivers 105 Mbps
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size
- Data and analytics top spending list for marketers in Australasia
- Dell, Expedia share how they're striving to improve customer engagement
- Microsoft launches toolset for capturing 'ambient intelligence'
- Twitter brings the data back home by acquiring Gnip