- Activism's slippery slope: Anonymous targets children's hospital
- New iPad rumor rollup for week ending April 23
- Apple users put at risk by 3-week delay between OS X and iOS patches, researchers say
- Tip of the Hat: Heartbleed prompts chastened tech giants to fund OpenSSL
- 'Francophoned' cybertheft operation reportedly back in action
Free Invoice Software
Publisher’s notes: Nevitium Invoice Manager
Detailed Product Information
◦Create Invoices and Quotes
◦Use Quotes to build multiple Invoices
◦Enjoy flexible invoice numbering to ease transition from paper systems
◦Manage Inventory and Detailed Customer Information
◦Use a barcode scanner for rapid data entry
◦Use Inventory to track services and products
◦Track invoice payments and more with a powerful Invoice Manager
◦Generate Credit Notes or Billing Statements for invoices
◦Print “packing slips” (Delivery notes) for invoices
◦Get detailed reports on invoices, inventory, sales, revenue, and purchases
◦Email Invoices, Quotes, and Statements to customers
◦Print customer and product labels (w/ Barcode)
◦Benefit from built-In PDF output
◦Roam the globe — Nevitium can properly format addresses, numbers, and dates automatically
◦Easily Export all data to standard text format (csv)
◦Use the Prepaid Account Manager to track in-house accounts (gift cards, etc..)
◦Free to download and use!
◦Free and paid support options
◦Run Nevitium from a flash drive.
◦You can request features if you feel they’re missing. (Contact Me.)
Make the transition from hand-written invoices or spreadsheet templates easy. Nevitium allows you to enter custom invoice numbers when raising an invoice; this lets you run both systems (paper and pc) side-by-side making it easy, for example, to accurately record hand written invoices generated by off-site workers. Get a solid invoice manamgent software solution with Nevitium.
Technical consultants, service businesses, retailers, and wholesalers of all kinds from around the world are drawn to Nevitium as their invoice and billing software of choice. Get in control and join the other passionate users of Nevitium.
Read how Perth-based safety footwear manufacturer, Steel Blue, was able to cut costs with shipping and improve efficiency while meeting the growing demand for their products as they expanded their national and export markets and increased their local market share, all thanks to a new ERP system.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- World Tech Update: On the road at the New York Auto Show
- Four growing European startups to keep an eye on
- Microsoft profit drops but devices, consumer products help results
- US tech spending to see 'solid, steady growth' this year and next, Forrester says
- Official urges state to adopt federal Obamacare site, rather than fix one Oracle built