Recover Corrupt and Damaged .BKF Files IMMEDIATELY
Publisher’s notes: The judgment of the performance of the software depends on the time it takes in its working process and our software works the finest, the smoothest, the swiftest and the quickest in terms of speed. The tool also provides a preview of the recovered items. The recovery process can be done in two different versions of the software according to the user’s comfort.
Quick Window Backup Recovery process provides two versions that are given as follows:
The free downloadable demo version ( for test run with the tool with limited functionalities)
The fully accessible licensed version (for unlimited recovery to be done)
There are numerous causes of corruption in the backup files which are described as below:
CRC error while transferring BKF files
Sudden power cuts can also damage the files
Wrong storage of the backup files
Wrong way of shutting down of the system or application
Damage in some backup set
Trojan or virus attack can also be one the cause
Causing corruption due to storage of files via some offline media
BKF Recovery software has a user friendly interface and also helps in quick recovery process without neglecting the safe recovery. Sometimes the software’s used to help in recovery adds on to the trouble by altering the data stored in the backup files.
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing