- Hillary Clinton: 'Our technology companies are not part of our government'
- Router malware: Fact or fiction?
- Los Alamos National Lab's R&D fueling new quantum-crypto firm
- Drupal offers bounty for breaking its new two-factor authentication
- Java, Flash and Reader still PC admins' biggest security headaches
Recover Corrupt and Damaged .BKF Files IMMEDIATELY
Publisher’s notes: The judgment of the performance of the software depends on the time it takes in its working process and our software works the finest, the smoothest, the swiftest and the quickest in terms of speed. The tool also provides a preview of the recovered items. The recovery process can be done in two different versions of the software according to the user’s comfort.
Quick Window Backup Recovery process provides two versions that are given as follows:
The free downloadable demo version ( for test run with the tool with limited functionalities)
The fully accessible licensed version (for unlimited recovery to be done)
There are numerous causes of corruption in the backup files which are described as below:
CRC error while transferring BKF files
Sudden power cuts can also damage the files
Wrong storage of the backup files
Wrong way of shutting down of the system or application
Damage in some backup set
Trojan or virus attack can also be one the cause
Causing corruption due to storage of files via some offline media
BKF Recovery software has a user friendly interface and also helps in quick recovery process without neglecting the safe recovery. Sometimes the software’s used to help in recovery adds on to the trouble by altering the data stored in the backup files.
- SAP backs innovation centre launch with $60m investment in Victoria (+15 photos)
- Inabox Group revenue reaches $46.9m but profit slips again
- EXPERIENCE IBM CLOUD 2014: Cloud an enabler, analytics a gold mine (+10 photos)
- UXC posts 31 per cent profit drop due to redundancies, acquisitions
- HP launches ProLiant Gen9 servers
- HubSpot's US$100m IPO listing welcomed, but profitability questions raised
- Quantium helps Woolies get personal with customers, CEO says
- Nissan Motorsport revs up sponsorships with CRM
- Twitter Analytics will leave you wishing for more
- How PaaS is helping Volkswagen to deliver customer leads on mobile