- Public sector fails to tackle £20.6bn a year fraud using big data
- Cybercriminals have access to 100 zero-day flaws on any day, NSS Labs calculates
- Natwest website targeted in DDOS cyber attack
- DARPA makes finding software vulnerabilities fun
- Flashlight app vendor settles with FTC over privacy violations
One Click Recovery of Outlook PST Files
Publisher’s notes: We have here is a useful solution to recover Outlook PST files. It is SysTools Outlook Recovery software, an Outlook PST recovery tool that will help you recover corrupt Outlook PST file easily and smoothly. You will be able to repair corrupted or broken PST files of MS Outlook email application with great ease.
PST Items You Can Recover: Using SysTools Outlook Recovery software, you can easily recover the following Outlook mailbox PST file items:
Outlook emails stored in PST files
Outlook tasks stored in PST files
Outlook calendar items stored in PST files
Outlook Address Book contacts stored in PST files
Outlook notes stored in PST files and other PST mailbox items
Key Features of Outlook Recovery
List of Key Features of Our Software: Our tool provides you state-of-the-art facilities. Some key features of SysTools Outlook recovery software are listed below:
You can recover Outlook PST file. Using our software, you can perform complete Outlook mailbox recovery process.
You can recover deleted emails using this Outlook file recovery tool.
You can also recover password protected emails.
You can even recover broken PST files of Outlook.
You can recover header structures of PST file that are damaged or deleted
You can easily resolve 2GB limitation file errors using this tool
You can recover PST file even after you get an unknown error 0×80040119
You can recover PST file even after you get an unknown error 0×80040600
It’s high time we tamed the monster we created! Against a backdrop of sustained and uncontrollable data growth, most of today’s operational problems revolve around backup and recovery. Understanding the hidden costs and implications for data protection strategies is critical, but the complexity of the nebulous and amorphous cloud can make everything hazy. This white paper breaks it down to different dimensions of virtualisation and how to deliver the productivity and flexibility it promises.
FeedDemon is an easy-to-use RSS reader for Windows which will keep you informed with the latest news and information. The Google Reader Synchronization allows you ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- Distracted consumers spend less time on social than email marketing: Report
- New report busts myths about millennials and their digital and social behaviour
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices
- How to start the journey towards customer-centricity
- Gaining efficiency around search-based marketing: REA Group's keyword quest