- The top 8 security threats of 2013
- Nvidia exploit could turn render farms into password crackers, bitcoin miners, researchers claim
- NSA taps tracking cookies used by Google, others, to monitor surveillance targets
- Security tactics might have helped in foreign ministry hacks
- Many organisations lack DDoS response plan, Corero finds
A-PDF Quizer is a ultimate flash quiz creator tool that helps to build multiple types quizzes and publish online. A-PDF Quizer provides different quiz types for you to choose, True/False, Multiple Choice, Multiple Response and Fill in the Blank etc. With using A-PDF Quizer, you are also able to add images for each question, and publish the created test on your website instantly
Publisher’s notes: A-PDF Quizer is designed to give quiz designers the ultimate flexibility in making quizzes.
A-PDF Quizer programs offer a quick, easy-to-use and affordable way to create your tests, online quizzes, surveys, interactive exercises, multiple choice quizzes and assessments with flexible publishing options for easy result tracking – ready for the Internet or as free-standing executable files for distribution to your students, your friends or business colleagues and customers. In less than 10 minutes you can create and compile your quiz as a .html file.
Start your tour here
Professional features include:
Offers all the basics – things like customizing visual appearance, inserting images, applying your logo, shuffling questions, and more.
Easy Create quizzes with friendly-to-use interfaces.
Provide different quiz types: True/False, Multiple Choice, Multiple Response, Fill in the Blank and so on.
Offers highly customized template.
Add images for each question.
Add customized text or image watermark to quizzes.
Define quiz information about quiz title, author details.
Set passing rate for quizzes.
Define point, right and wrong tips for every quiz.
Link to some webpage after finishing the quiz.
Preview defined quizzes.
Save project for later continue editing work.
Publish created quiz with outputting HTML, SWF and Data folder.
Enable print out created quiz pages while testing.
View test result after submitting instantly.
Check answers with reviewing feedback.
Create quizzes and save as project for later use.
A-PDF Quizer provides wizard-like interfaces for you to create quizzes and services with ease, and it doesn’t require any technique knowledge. All you need to do is just presenting your questions and answers directly.
Save Your Money
A-PDF Quizer is a standalone program costing only $39.
HOK is a global provider of architectural planning, design and delivery solutions, that operates out of 24 offices on four continents. Being a truly global organisation, HOK needs to empower its worldwide workforce in order to effectively leverage its highly skilled people, irrespective of where they may be located. In this case study, we look at the benefits the organisation saw from introducing collaboration and conferencing technologies. Click to download!
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- Dell's Chromebook is a sign of shakier times for Windows
- Republicans question coverage under HealthCare.gov
- Microsoft tries to lure Gmail users with automated Outlook.com migration tool
- SAP courts developers with new license, tools, open-source contributions
- Corporate-owned smartphones back in vogue in Q3
- Facebook performance report signals rising brand engagement on social
- Australia's love of online search advertising continues, finds new report
- Why Shazam is helping advertisers hit the right tune with consumers
- Twitter, the protector of news?
- B2B customers are increasingly led by consumer habits and experience