- Russian SMS Trojan for Android hits US, dozens of other countries
- Report: Attackers have their sights set on the cloud
- Data breaches can be traced back to nine attack 'patterns', says Verizon report
- SMS spam rises in UK as 'accident compensation' scammers get busy
- Verizon breach report makes case for behavioral analytics
Duplicate Cleaner 2
Duplicate cleaner is a useful program to help you organize the contents of your home hard drive or corporate network
Publisher’s notes: You’d be surprised just how many redundant or duplicate files you could find forgotten in an obscure documents folder. Duplicate Cleaner will deep scan for all types of files – photos, music, films/video, Word documents, PowerPoint presentations, text files – you name it, if it appears twice on your computer then Duplicate Cleaner will find it. Once these files are found you are provided with helper tools to enable you to select which copies to delete or move.These files can be deleted to the recycle bin, moved into an archive elsewhere, or replaced with hardlinks.
•Find Duplicate Files by content, fast!
•Cleaner hard drives means faster performance
•Fast Scanning and accurate duplicate comparison (Uses the MD5 Hash algorithm)
•Deep scans music – locate duplicate music formats (MP3, iTunes, etc)
•Flexible search parameters
•Intelligent Selection Assistant
•Search home or networked drives
•Search multiple locations
•Export / Import results in CSV format
•View Path,Size and Date of files
•Large, resizable list window
•Image preview window
•Delete duplicate files to the Recycle bin
•Move dupe files to a new location
•Turn duplicate file into hard links (NTFS file systems only)
•Protection for Windows and system files
•Supports multiple languages
•No Spyware, Adware or any other rubbish
Deloitte explores the business and finance implications associated with managing data centres. This paper outlines the options available to structure an organisations data centre and complementary IT services and provides the key considerations that need to be reviewed when determining which option works best for them.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- Google will push mobile app installs in search and YouTube
- Salesforce at 15: Industry disruptor wards off midlife crisis
- Branded comments and shares a growing part of the social engagement mix for marketers
- 8 things we learnt about big data analytics from the Adobe Summit
- AdRoll secures US$70 million to ramp up retargeting platform development