- Almost half UK businesses POS systems are vulnerable to hackers say IT
- Imperva security stats confirm even hackers love a World Cup thriller
- Goodwill Industries investigates suspected payment card breach
- Black Hat presentation on TOR suddenly cancelled
- Stealthy Web tracking tools pose increasing privacy risks to users
SoftPerfect Network Protocol Analyzer
Network sniffer for Windows
Publisher’s notes: SoftPerfect Network Protocol Analyzer is an advanced, professional tool for analyzing, debugging, maintaining and monitoring local networks and Internet connections. It captures the data passing through your dial-up connection or network Ethernet card, analyzes this data and then represents it in an easily readable form. SoftPerfect Network Protocol Analyzer is a useful tool for network administrators, security specialists, network application developers and anyone who needs a comprehensive picture of the traffic passing through their network connection or segment of a local area network.
SoftPerfect Network Protocol Analyzer presents the results of its network analysis in a convenient and easily understandable format. It also allows you to defragment and reassemble network packets into streams. The program can easily analyze network traffic based on a number of different Internet protocols as listed below.
SoftPerfect Network Protocol Analyzer features full decoding of the following low level protocols: AH, ARP, ESP, ICMP, ICMPv6, IGMP, IP, IPv6, IPX, LLC, MSG, REVARP, RIP, SAP, SER, SNAP, SPX, TCP and UDP. It also performs full reconstruction of top-level protocols such as HTTP, SMTP, POP, IMAP, FTP, TELNET and others.
The flexible system of fully configurable filters can be used to discard all network traffic except the specific traffic patterns you wish to analyze. SoftPerfect Network Protocol Analyzer also features a packet builder. This tool allows you to build your own custom network packets and send them into the network. You could use this packet builder feature to check your network for protection against attacks and intruders.
- A10 Networks’ new channel vision to be delivered by WhiteGold Solutions
- Fujitsu World Tour: Cloud entering third phase of maturity
- Fujitsu World Tour: Future businesses will be defined by data first
- Robert Kaye retires as Macquarie Telecom chairman
- Fujitsu World Tour: NSW government revamping for Cloud, mobile service world
- NAB shares the key ingredients to digital strategy success
- Adobe details how it's transforming into a digital-first marketing organisation
- Yahoo buys Flurry to make more money from mobile apps
- Salesforce.com's trademark infringement anything but social, lawsuit claims
- Better CIO/CFO relationships see CMO salaries soar