- Conventional insurance may not cover cyber security breaches: Centre for Internet Safety
- 'ZeroAccess' click-fraud botnet disrupted, but not dead yet
- Big Data security, privacy concerns remain unanswered
- IT security pros often seen as 'innovation killers,' says ADP's IT security chief
- HK CEOs are making IT security decisions
SoftPerfect Network Protocol Analyzer
Network sniffer for Windows
Publisher’s notes: SoftPerfect Network Protocol Analyzer is an advanced, professional tool for analyzing, debugging, maintaining and monitoring local networks and Internet connections. It captures the data passing through your dial-up connection or network Ethernet card, analyzes this data and then represents it in an easily readable form. SoftPerfect Network Protocol Analyzer is a useful tool for network administrators, security specialists, network application developers and anyone who needs a comprehensive picture of the traffic passing through their network connection or segment of a local area network.
SoftPerfect Network Protocol Analyzer presents the results of its network analysis in a convenient and easily understandable format. It also allows you to defragment and reassemble network packets into streams. The program can easily analyze network traffic based on a number of different Internet protocols as listed below.
SoftPerfect Network Protocol Analyzer features full decoding of the following low level protocols: AH, ARP, ESP, ICMP, ICMPv6, IGMP, IP, IPv6, IPX, LLC, MSG, REVARP, RIP, SAP, SER, SNAP, SPX, TCP and UDP. It also performs full reconstruction of top-level protocols such as HTTP, SMTP, POP, IMAP, FTP, TELNET and others.
The flexible system of fully configurable filters can be used to discard all network traffic except the specific traffic patterns you wish to analyze. SoftPerfect Network Protocol Analyzer also features a packet builder. This tool allows you to build your own custom network packets and send them into the network. You could use this packet builder feature to check your network for protection against attacks and intruders.
Mobility and the consumerisation of IT pose key challenges for IT around scalability, security and application visibility. In this whitepaper, we look at complete, integrated and scalable solutions that deliver apps and data to any device with full security and a high-performance user experience. Learn more!
DriverScanner scans your computer and provides you with a list of drivers that need to be updated. All you have to do, then, is simply ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- Distracted consumers spend less time on social than email marketing: Report
- New report busts myths about millennials and their digital and social behaviour
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices
- How to start the journey towards customer-centricity
- Gaining efficiency around search-based marketing: REA Group's keyword quest