- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Disaster as CryptoWall encrypts US firm's entire server installation
- Cancer Research UK: ‘We thought the #nomakeupselfie campaign was a DDoS attack'
Go straight to the file you need using Direct Folders
With Direct Folders you don’t have to waste time trying to find the folder that you are looking for. You can source it quickly and easily with a single click of the mouse. Direct Folders resizes every standard file dialog allowing you to see more files without having to scroll as much as you ordninarily would. Among its features you can change the folder views of open dialogs to thumbnails, lists or details depending on your needs. You can choose your preference of file sort order as the default making it customised to the way you use it. Ultimately you will save time and be more efficient using Direct Folders.
- 5 great examples of augmented reality in marketing
- Catch of the Day retailer hooks fresh customer insight with NPS
- Tourism Australia's Nick Baker wins AMI Marketer of the Year
- Content marketing can't be measured on the last-click: Outbrain CEO
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers