- Prevention is better than cure, but what if it's not enough?
- Users smallest source of concern despite causing most security breaches: CompTIA
- Security Watch: SecurEnvoy partners with Connector Systems in new distro deal
- Verizon subscribers can now opt out of 'supercookies'
- Police investigations threatened as metadata retention feeds telephony diaspora
Go straight to the file you need using Direct Folders
With Direct Folders you don’t have to waste time trying to find the folder that you are looking for. You can source it quickly and easily with a single click of the mouse. Direct Folders resizes every standard file dialog allowing you to see more files without having to scroll as much as you ordninarily would. Among its features you can change the folder views of open dialogs to thumbnails, lists or details depending on your needs. You can choose your preference of file sort order as the default making it customised to the way you use it. Ultimately you will save time and be more efficient using Direct Folders.
- 5 for 15: Sumal Karunanayake, ForgeRock senior vice-president Asia-Pacific and Japan
- 5 for 15: Todd Parsons, Avaya Australia and New Zealand channel director
- Aussie appetite for fast broadband proves to be insatiable
- Dicker Data partners NEXTDC to provide "affordable" Cloud solutions
- There should be a ‘when, not if’ approach to security issues in the channel: LogRhythm
- Target: Emotional social vital to customer experience management
- CMO Interview: What it takes to be a smart marketing chief
- How NPS has helped NIB keep customers
- Report reveals obstacle to better customer service is organisational, not technical
- Stackla and Hootsuite partner to launch new social media integration