- Apple confirms iPhone-killing “Error 53,” says it’s about security
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Internet Archive's malware museum takes you back to the days of cheeky viruses
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
- How to secure Amazon Web Services like a boss
Gadwin Web Snapshot
Quickly turn pages into images using Gadwin Web Snapshot
Gadwin Web Snapshot will effectively capture the entire page including all design elements when capturing web pages. It makes an image of the browser’s content pages and works as an add-on to the Internet Explorer. You will therefore save time by making it easy to store the content in the folder that you want. You can also keep track of pages visited. The captured image can also be edited, resized and annotated before being output into a graphic file. You can send the image to your printer, or as an email where it will automatically resize the picture to the specified dimensions.
- ADMA launches new marketing training program to address data skill gaps
- Marketo and Wunderman partner on insights-driven digital marketing offering
- Carat announces CMO as part of new exec line-up
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Sensis-owned digital agency aims at data-driven marketing needs of SMBs