Gadwin Web Snapshot
Quickly turn pages into images using Gadwin Web Snapshot
Gadwin Web Snapshot will effectively capture the entire page including all design elements when capturing web pages. It makes an image of the browser’s content pages and works as an add-on to the Internet Explorer. You will therefore save time by making it easy to store the content in the folder that you want. You can also keep track of pages visited. The captured image can also be edited, resized and annotated before being output into a graphic file. You can send the image to your printer, or as an email where it will automatically resize the picture to the specified dimensions.
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Check your Future Risk
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.