- Attackers target subdomains of GoDaddy customers
- FTSE 100 firms swamped by Facebook and Twitter imposters, study finds
- China says new cybersurveillance proposal follows US security practices
- Volvo CIO: Data privacy is now a priority alongside car security and safety
- Drive-by attack relies on hacked GoDaddy accounts
Create, send and follow up your professional looking invoices easily using Billings
Billings allows you to present clients with professional looking invoices. There are 30 templates to choose from and you can add your own logo and contact details so that the invoices are customised to your own company’s needs. Among its features you can track time and expenses with ease using the menu bar timer or you can use global hot keys to stop & start timers; You can send an invoice for specific projects or send one consolidated invoice summarising all completed work; Your invoices won’t fall through the cracks as you will be alerted with all overdue bills; You can easily send statements with a simple click or you can set up recurring invoices so that you don’t have to manually do it each month; It even has multi-currency support for those clients who are overseas.
- EU countries agree on watered-down roaming and net neutrality plans
- Can a Barcelona romance bring Wi-Fi and cells together?
- Galaxy S6 pricing slips out: $780 unlocked, at least in Spain
- One year later, we're no closer to finding MtGox's missing millions
- Momentum grows around Microsoft's Windows 10 for phones
- CMO Interview: How McDonald's is putting customer centricity back on the menu
- The visible expert: How to create industry stars, and why every CMO should care
- Twitter CFO floats idea of newspaper-like 'daily edition'
- Changing culture key to achieving digital agility
- OpenText CMO: Role of marketing technologist will be short lived