- Today's Approach to Security is Broken
- Lower costs help NZ pip Australia for F5 Networks support centre
- Small businesses could benefit from wireless industry 'kill switch' plans
- Teen arrested in Heartbleed attack against Canadian tax site
- Fortinet, McAfee, Trend Micro, Bitdefender battle in socially-engineered malware prevention test
Create, Edit and manage your image files using SoftDisc
SoftDisc is an image file tool that allows you to create, edit and manage your image files. It also lets you emulate a virtual CD or burn a CD image file directly. SoftDisc lets you store disk information in ISO format and allows you to record information onto the disk using local and network hard drives as well as removable media. Once the image file has been created you can modify and customise it according to your own needs. SoftDisc provides you with an all-in-one solution for your CD/DVD images because it integrates UltraISO, Daemon Tools and Nero. It is able to handle up to four virtual CD-Rom drives and can even simulate various protected game CDs. Using SoftDisc you can organize and manage large amounts of CD/DVD images in different drives and folders with ease and efficiency.
In the second half of 2013, the advancement of security breaches across all industries continued to rise. Within this report, we’ll explain how more than half a billion records of personally identifiable information (PII) such as names, emails, credit card numbers and passwords were leaked in 2013 - and how these security incidents show no signs of stopping.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- JCurve acquisition to boost telco play following $A2.5m capital raising
- Vodafone tackles FIFA World Cup with $5 roaming in Brazil
- Gratex targets A/NZ insurers with UPM2
- Broadband Solutions offers unified solution for hotel phone and web access
- Liberal NBN plan unable to deliver tele-health: Jason Clare
- In pictures: Customer 360 Symposium hits the Hunter Valley
- Why CMOs must embrace the seven principles of agile marketing
- Google opens the floodgates for new 'social' ads
- Telefónica starts exchange for targeted mobile ads
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size