- New EU data protection laws ‘could be most strict in the world' in current form, says Sophos
- How hackers accidentally sold a pre-release XBox One to the FBI
- The week in security: Apple security scrutinised as mobile, IoT threats loom
- Pressure on CSOs as executives, getting smarter on IT security, defer projects
- Shellshock attackers targeting NAS devices
Angry IP Scanner
Angry IP Scanner is an open-source and cross-platform network scanner designed to be fast and simple to use.
Angry IP Scanner (or simply ipscan) is an open-source and cross-platform network scanner designed to be fast and simple to use. It scans IP addresses and ports as well as has many other features.
It is widely used by network administrators and just curious users around the world, including large and small enterprises, banks, and government agencies.
- Report: Marketers ramp up tech spend but experience still driving budget decisions
- Oracle integrates BlueKai with Marketing Cloud
- Marketo launches digital marketing research institute; agency partner program
- How CMOs can make big data relevant to the sales team
- CPA Australia outlines 7-step personalisation strategy for digital engagement