Sync your files online and across your computers automatically using Dropbox
Dropbox is a sharing tool that allows you to synchronize your documents, as well share files with others. It automatically uploads the files to the remote site saving you time. It creates versions to ensure you don’t overwrite any important documents. You can work remotely and synchronize your important documents and you can access your Dropbox from the web if you need access and are away from your own computer. It’s useful for collaboration and sharing with your team and you can also use it to backup your files online. It’s safe and easy to use and has a free application for iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry, and Android which will allow access and manage your Dropbox on the go (note that you can get this from their website)
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW