Sync your files online and across your computers automatically using Dropbox
Dropbox is a sharing tool that allows you to synchronize your documents, as well share files with others. It automatically uploads the files to the remote site saving you time. It creates versions to ensure you don’t overwrite any important documents. You can work remotely and synchronize your important documents and you can access your Dropbox from the web if you need access and are away from your own computer. It’s useful for collaboration and sharing with your team and you can also use it to backup your files online. It’s safe and easy to use and has a free application for iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry, and Android which will allow access and manage your Dropbox on the go (note that you can get this from their website)
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- Check your Future Risk