- Retailers warned to act now to protect against Backoff malware
- Vulnerabilities on the decline, but risk assessment is often flawed, study says says
- Kenneth van Wyk: Why do we keep relearning the same security lessons again and again?
- New malvertising campaign hit visitors of several high-profile sites
- Enthusiast developer keeps Windows XP alive with unofficial 'Service Pack 4'
Microsoft Security Essentials
Protect your home PC against viruses, spyware and other dangerous software using Microsoft Security Essentials
Microsoft Security Essentials provides your home PC with real-time protection. It constantly uses the latest technology ensuring that you will always stay up to date and gives you a simple indication to let you know that you are clear of potentially harmful software. If a problem does arise it will guide you through the important steps to become safe.