- Ukraine tensions could hurt international security efforts, Kaspersky says
- Rushed Heartbleed fixes may expose users to new attacks
- Heartbleed bug is irritating McAfee, Symantec, Kaspersky Lab
- JP Morgan to invest £150 million on boosting cyber security
- Big bucks going to universities to solve pressing cybersecurity issues
Stay up to date with all the relevant news and information with FeedDemon
FeedDemon is an easy-to-use RSS reader for Windows which will keep you informed with the latest news and information. The Google Reader Synchronization allows you to stay up to date anywhere, including in your office, at home, or on the go. You can share your favourite articles among your colleagues allowing them to subscribe to your selected articles. You can assign your own keywords to items so that you can access them easily when needed. You can be alerted to articles when they appear using keywords even if you are not a subscriber, making you aware of the latest feeds that are relevant to your needs. Audio files can be downloaded automatically and copied to your iPod or other media device so that you can update yourself on the move using podcasts. It’s easy to use and ensures that you’ll stay informed with all the important information when they are released.
This paper provides a guide for evaluating and selecting the best all-flash storage for your enterprise class environment. The detailed content covers all product classes and where they can be best applied to your circumstances, as well as what the key elements are for each to avoid potential pitfalls in the selection process.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- Broadband Solutions offers unified solution for hotel phone and web access
- Liberal NBN plan unable to deliver tele-health: Jason Clare
- TPG fined $400,000 for blocking triple O call
- Public Cloud benefits can no longer be ignored: Bulletproof
- Central Coast NBN Fibre-to-the-Node trial delivers 105 Mbps
- Microsoft's Chinese partner confident Xbox can compete against Android consoles
- Australia needs effective government cyber policy leadership: report
- Court slaps TPG with $400k fine over 000 failure
- Lycamobile issued warning for over-charging customers
- TPG should pay rural levy for each FTTB service: NBN Co
- Dell, Expedia share how they're striving to improve customer engagement
- Microsoft launches toolset for capturing 'ambient intelligence'
- Twitter brings the data back home by acquiring Gnip
- Google updates terms of service to reflect its scanning of users' emails
- Making social media marketing accountable: MGM Resorts