- Study finds zero-day vulnerabilities abound in popular software
- Data breaches have eroded consumer faith in security, Fujitsu finds
- New website lets users check if their online credentials were exposed in large data leaks
- Conventional insurance may not cover cyber security breaches: Centre for Internet Safety
- JP Morgan suffers cyber attack, 465,000 card customer details stolen
Stay up to date with all the relevant news and information with FeedDemon
FeedDemon is an easy-to-use RSS reader for Windows which will keep you informed with the latest news and information. The Google Reader Synchronization allows you to stay up to date anywhere, including in your office, at home, or on the go. You can share your favourite articles among your colleagues allowing them to subscribe to your selected articles. You can assign your own keywords to items so that you can access them easily when needed. You can be alerted to articles when they appear using keywords even if you are not a subscriber, making you aware of the latest feeds that are relevant to your needs. Audio files can be downloaded automatically and copied to your iPod or other media device so that you can update yourself on the move using podcasts. It’s easy to use and ensures that you’ll stay informed with all the important information when they are released.
Looking for guidance on how to properly conduct tests prior to launching any email campaign? This whitepaper discusses important areas for campaign managers to test; the best approaches to managing the testing process, seven key pitfalls to avoid, and specific testing best practice for marketers. The sooner you define and implement your testing program, the sooner you will be positioned to send meaningful communications to your customers through the channels they prefer. The more you test, the more you learn and the more you sell.
GeForms allows you to create your own forms or fill in existing forms electronically. Using GeForms you are provided with sophisticated form design tools which ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- Distracted consumers spend less time on social than email marketing: Report
- New report busts myths about millennials and their digital and social behaviour
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices
- How to start the journey towards customer-centricity
- Gaining efficiency around search-based marketing: REA Group's keyword quest