Vodafone Group Plc is one of the world's leading mobile telecommunications companies with a significant presence globally through subsidiary undertakings, joint ventures, associated undertakings and investments. Vodafone Australia was established in 1992 when Vodafone Group Plc won the third mobile license in Australia. In June 2009, Vodafone Australia and 3 mobile merged businesses through a 50:50 joint venture between Vodafone Group and Hutchison 3G Australia, operating under Vodafone Hutchison Australia (VHA). As of September 2009, there are 6.3 million VHA customers in Australia and Vodafone offers 3G coverage to 94 per cent of Australians via their Vodafone Mobile Broadband, on-the-move.
Phones and Devices: mobile phones, mobile broadband devices, accessories.
Plans and Solutions: mobile phone plans, mobile email, mobile broadband, international roaming & calling, mobile services and messaging.
How to buy
Contact vodafone's business channel partners in Australia (for new business customers):
Bizfone: 1300 249 366
Comms Direct: 1300 979 278
799 Pacific Hwy
Chatswood NSW 2067
Phone:1300 650 410
Latest Stories about
- Fixed-to-mobile convergence still in distant future
- Vodafone set to launch HSDPA broadband network
- Mobile industry aims for greener phones
- Sybase to buy messaging vendor Mobile 365
- Vodafone customers' trial 1.8Mbps mobile broadband
- Alcatel to buy Nortel's UMTS business
- Rage against the machine
- Tech helps boost Irish language use
- Vodafone NZ in alleged billing project blow-out
- Palm sees trouble ahead for Palm OS
- Verizon Wireless leads group offering IMS extensions
- Analysts say price stalls 3G uptake
- New companies join Linux phone group
- Vodafone takes on business landline
- Commbank drops Vodafone for Optus, re-signs EDS
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.