Vodafone Group Plc is one of the world's leading mobile telecommunications companies with a significant presence globally through subsidiary undertakings, joint ventures, associated undertakings and investments. Vodafone Australia was established in 1992 when Vodafone Group Plc won the third mobile license in Australia. In June 2009, Vodafone Australia and 3 mobile merged businesses through a 50:50 joint venture between Vodafone Group and Hutchison 3G Australia, operating under Vodafone Hutchison Australia (VHA). As of September 2009, there are 6.3 million VHA customers in Australia and Vodafone offers 3G coverage to 94 per cent of Australians via their Vodafone Mobile Broadband, on-the-move.
Phones and Devices: mobile phones, mobile broadband devices, accessories.
Plans and Solutions: mobile phone plans, mobile email, mobile broadband, international roaming & calling, mobile services and messaging.
How to buy
Contact vodafone's business channel partners in Australia (for new business customers):
Bizfone: 1300 249 366
Comms Direct: 1300 979 278
799 Pacific Hwy
Chatswood NSW 2067
Phone:1300 650 410
Latest Stories about
- T-Mobile to sell iPhone in Germany, report says
- Vodafone launches secure remote access service
- Vodafone upgrades enterprise data warehouse
- Techhead pins smartphone hopes on channel skills
- Retail giant set to resell whitelabel VoIP service
- Marshall replaces Heywood at LAN Systems
- Embrace greener data centres or go bust
- Vodafone's CRM system sees the dark during upgrade
- New tree for every phone handed in for recycling
- What you need to know about 4G
- Microsoft buys mobile ad company ScreenTonic
- Operators to begin testing mobile LTE service
- Vodafone faces legal action over VOIP blocking
- Project transparency allows IT to steer clear of finger pointing
- Macquarie Bank buys UK police communications network
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow