Vodafone Group Plc is one of the world's leading mobile telecommunications companies with a significant presence globally through subsidiary undertakings, joint ventures, associated undertakings and investments. Vodafone Australia was established in 1992 when Vodafone Group Plc won the third mobile license in Australia. In June 2009, Vodafone Australia and 3 mobile merged businesses through a 50:50 joint venture between Vodafone Group and Hutchison 3G Australia, operating under Vodafone Hutchison Australia (VHA). As of September 2009, there are 6.3 million VHA customers in Australia and Vodafone offers 3G coverage to 94 per cent of Australians via their Vodafone Mobile Broadband, on-the-move.
Phones and Devices: mobile phones, mobile broadband devices, accessories.
Plans and Solutions: mobile phone plans, mobile email, mobile broadband, international roaming & calling, mobile services and messaging.
How to buy
Contact vodafone's business channel partners in Australia (for new business customers):
Bizfone: 1300 249 366
Comms Direct: 1300 979 278
799 Pacific Hwy
Chatswood NSW 2067
Phone:1300 650 410
Latest Stories about
- UN summit to address issue of growing e-waste
- Devastating mobile attack under spotlight
- Vodafone moves to boost mobile enterprise offerings
- Australia's key ICT players to debate telecommunications landscape
- Arvato bets server farm on virtualization
- Vodafone outsources mobile networks
- Computerworld Live Podcast #81: Audit report of Australian government agencies / Wrap up of the latest telco and browser news
- Optus trials HSDPA in Canberra, Sydney
- Despite HSDPA hype, WiMax can hold its own, says provider
- Vodafone joins HSDPA foray
- Telcos bungle triple play bundles
- iiNet sells subsidiary for $36m
- Telstra launches Next G network
- Fixed-to-mobile convergence still in distant future
- Vodafone set to launch HSDPA broadband network
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE