Vodafone Group Plc is one of the world's leading mobile telecommunications companies with a significant presence globally through subsidiary undertakings, joint ventures, associated undertakings and investments. Vodafone Australia was established in 1992 when Vodafone Group Plc won the third mobile license in Australia. In June 2009, Vodafone Australia and 3 mobile merged businesses through a 50:50 joint venture between Vodafone Group and Hutchison 3G Australia, operating under Vodafone Hutchison Australia (VHA). As of September 2009, there are 6.3 million VHA customers in Australia and Vodafone offers 3G coverage to 94 per cent of Australians via their Vodafone Mobile Broadband, on-the-move.
Phones and Devices: mobile phones, mobile broadband devices, accessories.
Plans and Solutions: mobile phone plans, mobile email, mobile broadband, international roaming & calling, mobile services and messaging.
How to buy
Contact vodafone's business channel partners in Australia (for new business customers):
Bizfone: 1300 249 366
Comms Direct: 1300 979 278
799 Pacific Hwy
Chatswood NSW 2067
Phone:1300 650 410
Latest Stories about
- Mobile players hop on LiMo's Linux trip
- Vodafone wants say in both LTE and WiMax
- LINUXWORLD SF - Motorola sees Linux as its mobile mainstay
- Leader Computers signs up DrayTek
- Mobile industry rejects recycling time bomb claims
- Vodafone denies plan to buy Verizon
- Mobile broadband to take off after 2008
- Enterprises adopt network services appliance
- T-Mobile to sell iPhone in Germany, report says
- Vodafone launches secure remote access service
- Vodafone upgrades enterprise data warehouse
- Techhead pins smartphone hopes on channel skills
- Retail giant set to resell whitelabel VoIP service
- Marshall replaces Heywood at LAN Systems
- Embrace greener data centres or go bust
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow