- Public sector fails to tackle £20.6bn a year fraud using big data
- Cybercriminals have access to 100 zero-day flaws on any day, NSS Labs calculates
- Natwest website targeted in DDOS cyber attack
- DARPA makes finding software vulnerabilities fun
- Flashlight app vendor settles with FTC over privacy violations
Vodafone Group Plc is one of the world's leading mobile telecommunications companies with a significant presence globally through subsidiary undertakings, joint ventures, associated undertakings and investments. Vodafone Australia was established in 1992 when Vodafone Group Plc won the third mobile license in Australia. In June 2009, Vodafone Australia and 3 mobile merged businesses through a 50:50 joint venture between Vodafone Group and Hutchison 3G Australia, operating under Vodafone Hutchison Australia (VHA). As of September 2009, there are 6.3 million VHA customers in Australia and Vodafone offers 3G coverage to 94 per cent of Australians via their Vodafone Mobile Broadband, on-the-move.
Phones and Devices: mobile phones, mobile broadband devices, accessories.
Plans and Solutions: mobile phone plans, mobile email, mobile broadband, international roaming & calling, mobile services and messaging.
How to buy
Contact vodafone's business channel partners in Australia (for new business customers):
Bizfone: 1300 249 366
Comms Direct: 1300 979 278
799 Pacific Hwy
Chatswood NSW 2067
Phone:1300 650 410
Latest Stories about
- Verizon lays off 800, consolidates
- A$600m rings the bell for round one of spectrum auction
- AAPT exits Australian 3G auction on eve of launch
- Reports: SingTel to offer $9B for Optus
- C&W Optus receives revised bids
- Vodafone ready for GPRS, still keen on 3G
- Japan's J-Phone delays 3G launch
- Roll up, roll up, for the big 3G auction
- Vodafone GSM to cover rural roads
- Branson: Branding beats building
- 3G auction hopefuls pay big to bid
- SingTel confirms interest in Optus stake
- Mystery bidders in 3G auction may disappear
- Informix spin-off chases applications market
- 3Going, 3Going 3Gone
The use of powerful mobile devices has become so widespread, industry leaders in almost every sector have embraced mobility solutions as central elements of their IT and business operations. As mobile budgets grow, so does the influence of business units on mobility strategy. However, without a comprehensive strategy that encompass business goals, policies and processes, then initiatives into mobility will struggle to deliver the expected benefits. Click to download!
ClamWin Free Antivirus is an open source GPL virus scanner for Microsoft Windows 7 / Vista / XP / Me / 2000 / 98 and ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- Distracted consumers spend less time on social than email marketing: Report
- New report busts myths about millennials and their digital and social behaviour
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices
- How to start the journey towards customer-centricity
- Gaining efficiency around search-based marketing: REA Group's keyword quest