- Blame Heartbleed: HealthCare.gov requires users to change their passwords
- Major security flaws threaten satellite communications
- Satellite communication systems rife with security flaws, vulnerable to remote hacks
- Chrome OS may kill the password with Easy Unlock smartphone option
- Hackers try to blackmail plastic surgeon after stealing 500,000 patient records
Vodafone Group Plc is one of the world's leading mobile telecommunications companies with a significant presence globally through subsidiary undertakings, joint ventures, associated undertakings and investments. Vodafone Australia was established in 1992 when Vodafone Group Plc won the third mobile license in Australia. In June 2009, Vodafone Australia and 3 mobile merged businesses through a 50:50 joint venture between Vodafone Group and Hutchison 3G Australia, operating under Vodafone Hutchison Australia (VHA). As of September 2009, there are 6.3 million VHA customers in Australia and Vodafone offers 3G coverage to 94 per cent of Australians via their Vodafone Mobile Broadband, on-the-move.
Phones and Devices: mobile phones, mobile broadband devices, accessories.
Plans and Solutions: mobile phone plans, mobile email, mobile broadband, international roaming & calling, mobile services and messaging.
How to buy
Contact vodafone's business channel partners in Australia (for new business customers):
Bizfone: 1300 249 366
Comms Direct: 1300 979 278
799 Pacific Hwy
Chatswood NSW 2067
Phone:1300 650 410
Latest Stories about
- Verizon shareholders approve takeover of mobile unit
- Fine print in phone contracts fails ACCAN test
- AT&T closes door on Vodafone acquisition, but only halfway
- Updated: Vodafone Romania CEO to replace Bill Morrow
- 3G patent disputed by Apple, HTC and Nokia upheld by European Patent Office
- Verizon posts quarterly gains from mobile, broadband
- Vodafone drops prepaid international prices
- Vodafone launches 4G Cat 4 devices
- Vodafone NZ paid out $268,231 to customers in settlement over 'Broadband Lite' promo
- Capacity upgrade for Australia-Japan submarine cable
- Former WTO boss to lead EU study of how to use TV broadcast spectrum
- Audi and GM are putting LTE in new cars
- Embedded SIM spec ushers in new era for machine communications
- The worst security SNAFUs of 2013
- NBN to improve telco competition: Bill Morrow
Existing IT operational models and an ageing infrastructure are CIOs back from their full potential. This paper reveals the three IT imperatives for a CIO-led transformation, and details how CIOs are adopting strategies to change IT and assert their organisations as business leaders and innovators.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- In pictures: Customer 360 Symposium hits the Hunter Valley
- Why CMOs must embrace the seven principles of agile marketing
- Google opens the floodgates for new 'social' ads
- Telefónica starts exchange for targeted mobile ads
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size