Vodafone Group Plc is one of the world's leading mobile telecommunications companies with a significant presence globally through subsidiary undertakings, joint ventures, associated undertakings and investments. Vodafone Australia was established in 1992 when Vodafone Group Plc won the third mobile license in Australia. In June 2009, Vodafone Australia and 3 mobile merged businesses through a 50:50 joint venture between Vodafone Group and Hutchison 3G Australia, operating under Vodafone Hutchison Australia (VHA). As of September 2009, there are 6.3 million VHA customers in Australia and Vodafone offers 3G coverage to 94 per cent of Australians via their Vodafone Mobile Broadband, on-the-move.
Phones and Devices: mobile phones, mobile broadband devices, accessories.
Plans and Solutions: mobile phone plans, mobile email, mobile broadband, international roaming & calling, mobile services and messaging.
How to buy
Contact vodafone's business channel partners in Australia (for new business customers):
Bizfone: 1300 249 366
Comms Direct: 1300 979 278
799 Pacific Hwy
Chatswood NSW 2067
Phone:1300 650 410
Latest Stories about
- Before 5G, some mobile users may get almost-5G
- Freebies from Reliance Jio hasten Indian mobile consolidation
- Customers up, losses down for Vodafone
- Don’t wait for 5G: LTE could be your key to IoT
- Intel's mobile future is in blazing modems as it buries Atom failure
- Regulated roaming ‘unambiguously bad’ for regional Australia, Telstra CEO says
- Low-power IoT networks go global with a satellite backbone
- Vodafone first telco to use NBN for mobile coverage boost
- Optus switches on support for native Wi-Fi calling
- Pioneering medical research institute seeking CIO
- Telstra’s rivals warn about changes to telco competition law
- Vodafone taps Ericsson and Cisco for full-scale network virtualisation
- Vodafone to launch cyber security centre
- Spectrum auction could boost opportunities for TPG 4G network
- Former Ericsson ANZ chief joins Telstra as CTO
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow