Vodafone Group Plc is one of the world's leading mobile telecommunications companies with a significant presence globally through subsidiary undertakings, joint ventures, associated undertakings and investments. Vodafone Australia was established in 1992 when Vodafone Group Plc won the third mobile license in Australia. In June 2009, Vodafone Australia and 3 mobile merged businesses through a 50:50 joint venture between Vodafone Group and Hutchison 3G Australia, operating under Vodafone Hutchison Australia (VHA). As of September 2009, there are 6.3 million VHA customers in Australia and Vodafone offers 3G coverage to 94 per cent of Australians via their Vodafone Mobile Broadband, on-the-move.
Phones and Devices: mobile phones, mobile broadband devices, accessories.
Plans and Solutions: mobile phone plans, mobile email, mobile broadband, international roaming & calling, mobile services and messaging.
How to buy
Contact vodafone's business channel partners in Australia (for new business customers):
Bizfone: 1300 249 366
Comms Direct: 1300 979 278
799 Pacific Hwy
Chatswood NSW 2067
Phone:1300 650 410
Latest Stories about
- Vodafone to roll out 32 new regional base stations
- Facebook's plan to disrupt cellular gets big-name support
- Telcos back blackspot funding
- Microsoft is joining the tech cry for Britain to stay in the EU
- IoT: Vodafone partners with Huawei for narrowband trials
- Vodafone calls for boost to mobile blackspot funding
- Optus begins Voice over LTE rollout
- To go from IT to IoT, build on your skills
- Rovi to acquire TiVo for $1.1 billion
- Vodafone prepares to roll out 4G to MVNOs
- Telstra opens up 4G services
- Vodafone to launch Voice over WiFi ‘shortly’, CEO says
- Vodafone completes rollout of 4G across its network
- Large cracks appear in nbn business case
- For Germany's cloud providers, it's location, location, location
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!