- New Forescout CEO wants to make partners an offer they can't refuse
- Some Bitdefender products break HTTPS certificate revocation
- Kaspersky Lab unveils cybersecurity startup accelerator
- Researchers uncover signs of Superfish-style attacks
- Over a million Wordpress sites at risk thanks to WP-Slimstat plugin
Vodafone Group Plc is one of the world's leading mobile telecommunications companies with a significant presence globally through subsidiary undertakings, joint ventures, associated undertakings and investments. Vodafone Australia was established in 1992 when Vodafone Group Plc won the third mobile license in Australia. In June 2009, Vodafone Australia and 3 mobile merged businesses through a 50:50 joint venture between Vodafone Group and Hutchison 3G Australia, operating under Vodafone Hutchison Australia (VHA). As of September 2009, there are 6.3 million VHA customers in Australia and Vodafone offers 3G coverage to 94 per cent of Australians via their Vodafone Mobile Broadband, on-the-move.
Phones and Devices: mobile phones, mobile broadband devices, accessories.
Plans and Solutions: mobile phone plans, mobile email, mobile broadband, international roaming & calling, mobile services and messaging.
How to buy
Contact vodafone's business channel partners in Australia (for new business customers):
Bizfone: 1300 249 366
Comms Direct: 1300 979 278
799 Pacific Hwy
Chatswood NSW 2067
Phone:1300 650 410
Latest Stories about
- Attack on Gemalto only breached its office networks, claims firm
- Australian Privacy Commissioner investigating SIM card hack
- Snowden factor: Report laments exposure of mass surveillance schemes
- Telecom outages continue after Queensland cyclone
- ISPs unveil draft anti-piracy scheme
- Vodafone sees customer rebound but still seeking profitability
- 12 telcos six weeks late on 1800 promise: ACCAN
- Data retention: Labor concerned over costs, safeguards for journos
- Will Netflix be unmetered for Fetch TV customers?
- ACMA proposes 1800 MHz auction for regional areas
- After Spotify deal, Vodafone eyes video opportunity
- Vodafone completes VoLTE trial
- Verizon blames net neutrality plans as it sells off wireline operations
- Data retention to involve 'petabytes of data' for Vodafone
- Data retention: Two years too long to keep IP addresses, says Vodafone