- The convergence of IT security and physical access control
- Cutting through the noise of false positives: Time to take back control
- Utilities ignorant of IT security despite pounding by hackers: Ponemon
- Next-gen firewalls protect crews in concert at Melbourne and Olympic Parks
- iPhone gets first free app for encrypting voice calls
Vodafone Group Plc is one of the world's leading mobile telecommunications companies with a significant presence globally through subsidiary undertakings, joint ventures, associated undertakings and investments. Vodafone Australia was established in 1992 when Vodafone Group Plc won the third mobile license in Australia. In June 2009, Vodafone Australia and 3 mobile merged businesses through a 50:50 joint venture between Vodafone Group and Hutchison 3G Australia, operating under Vodafone Hutchison Australia (VHA). As of September 2009, there are 6.3 million VHA customers in Australia and Vodafone offers 3G coverage to 94 per cent of Australians via their Vodafone Mobile Broadband, on-the-move.
Phones and Devices: mobile phones, mobile broadband devices, accessories.
Plans and Solutions: mobile phone plans, mobile email, mobile broadband, international roaming & calling, mobile services and messaging.
How to buy
Contact vodafone's business channel partners in Australia (for new business customers):
Bizfone: 1300 249 366
Comms Direct: 1300 979 278
799 Pacific Hwy
Chatswood NSW 2067
Phone:1300 650 410
Latest Stories about
- Vodafone says it's 'right in the middle' of turnaround
- Vodafone uses low-band to boost 4G coverage
- UPDATED: Vodafone upbeat on turnaround despite more customer losses
- Telstra to kill 2G services
- Verizon revenue rises steadily, driven by wireless service growth
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
- Vertigan panel sees no need to tighten NBN wholesale rules
- Vodafone NZ signs with Vocus for two more years
- Telstra, Optus and Vodafone respond to 1300 number issue
- Mobile calls to 1800 numbers made free – why not 1300?
- Updated: Vodafone, Optus say ACCC lacks teeth
- Vodafone offers free data to head off outage outrage
- Outage strikes Telstra ADSL customers in Victoria
- Optus, Vodafone suffer mobile outages
- LTE and GSM are getting hitched thanks to new technology