- Windows XP's retirement turns into major security project for Chinese firm
- Today's Approach to Security is Broken
- Lower costs help NZ pip Australia for F5 Networks support centre
- Small businesses could benefit from wireless industry 'kill switch' plans
- Teen arrested in Heartbleed attack against Canadian tax site
Vodafone Group Plc is one of the world's leading mobile telecommunications companies with a significant presence globally through subsidiary undertakings, joint ventures, associated undertakings and investments. Vodafone Australia was established in 1992 when Vodafone Group Plc won the third mobile license in Australia. In June 2009, Vodafone Australia and 3 mobile merged businesses through a 50:50 joint venture between Vodafone Group and Hutchison 3G Australia, operating under Vodafone Hutchison Australia (VHA). As of September 2009, there are 6.3 million VHA customers in Australia and Vodafone offers 3G coverage to 94 per cent of Australians via their Vodafone Mobile Broadband, on-the-move.
Phones and Devices: mobile phones, mobile broadband devices, accessories.
Plans and Solutions: mobile phone plans, mobile email, mobile broadband, international roaming & calling, mobile services and messaging.
How to buy
Contact vodafone's business channel partners in Australia (for new business customers):
Bizfone: 1300 249 366
Comms Direct: 1300 979 278
799 Pacific Hwy
Chatswood NSW 2067
Phone:1300 650 410
Latest Stories about
- Telcos seek to strengthen NBN Co wholesale restrictions
- TPG should pay rural levy for each FTTB service: NBN Co
- 10 Big Data startups to watch
- Cyclone cuts through telecom networks in Queensland
- Execs out the door as Morrow begins NBN Co transformation
- Key challenges ahead for new NBN Co CEO
- Virgin drops data overage fees by 75 per cent
- State government announces mobile coverage upgrade for rail lines
- Vodafone brings M-Pesa mobile money to Europe with Romanian launch
- White House urges end to Turkey's Twitter ban
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
- Malone resigns as iiNet CEO
- Turkey appears to have blocked Twitter
- UK mobile operators join forces to combat text spam
- Vodafone, AstraZeneca partner on mobile health care services
If your business has plans that include aggressive growth and aspires to be a best-in-class organization, your IT systems and applications need to be up to the task. Homegrown solutions or outdated software can hamper the execution of your strategic vision. If your IT infrastructure and maintenance costs are affecting your ability to stay competitive, then a cloud-based enterprise resource planning (ERP) suite is well worth exploring. This eBook explores the core components of a cloud-based ERP solution that delivers enterprise-class software without sacrificing functionality or changes to business processes and with no additional cost for infrastructure and complicated integrations.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- In pictures: Customer 360 Symposium hits the Hunter Valley
- Why CMOs must embrace the seven principles of agile marketing
- Google opens the floodgates for new 'social' ads
- Telefónica starts exchange for targeted mobile ads
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size