- CryptoWall ransom Trojan has infected 625,000 systems, says Dell SecureWorks
- Backoff malware infections are more widespread than thought
- How a hacker could cause chaos on city streets
- Can SDN usher in better IT security?
- CryptoWall held over half-a-million computers hostage, encrypted 5 billion files
Vodafone Group Plc is one of the world's leading mobile telecommunications companies with a significant presence globally through subsidiary undertakings, joint ventures, associated undertakings and investments. Vodafone Australia was established in 1992 when Vodafone Group Plc won the third mobile license in Australia. In June 2009, Vodafone Australia and 3 mobile merged businesses through a 50:50 joint venture between Vodafone Group and Hutchison 3G Australia, operating under Vodafone Hutchison Australia (VHA). As of September 2009, there are 6.3 million VHA customers in Australia and Vodafone offers 3G coverage to 94 per cent of Australians via their Vodafone Mobile Broadband, on-the-move.
Phones and Devices: mobile phones, mobile broadband devices, accessories.
Plans and Solutions: mobile phone plans, mobile email, mobile broadband, international roaming & calling, mobile services and messaging.
How to buy
Contact vodafone's business channel partners in Australia (for new business customers):
Bizfone: 1300 249 366
Comms Direct: 1300 979 278
799 Pacific Hwy
Chatswood NSW 2067
Phone:1300 650 410
Latest Stories about
- Bill shock measures extended to all telcos
- Jive deepens integration with Cisco's WebEx and Jabber
- Some light shed on scope of data retention regime
- Government paying 'outrageous' sums to Telstra for NBN: Vodafone CEO
- Vodafone IP core upgrade to bring voice to 4G
- Telstra targeted in class action lawsuit over late fees
- Internet of Things to take off by 2016, says Telstra CEO
- Telcos, broadcasters spar over spectrum review
- How Claure can fix Sprint as it battles T-Mobile
- Telefónica bids $9B to acquire Brazilian telecom operator
- Mobile operators lean on Samsung devices for next-generation messaging
- ACCC mulls new pricing for SMS, voice calls
- Oracle buys TOA Technologies in strike against Salesforce.com
- Vodafone says it's 'right in the middle' of turnaround
- Vodafone uses low-band to boost 4G coverage