Vodafone Group Plc is one of the world's leading mobile telecommunications companies with a significant presence globally through subsidiary undertakings, joint ventures, associated undertakings and investments. Vodafone Australia was established in 1992 when Vodafone Group Plc won the third mobile license in Australia. In June 2009, Vodafone Australia and 3 mobile merged businesses through a 50:50 joint venture between Vodafone Group and Hutchison 3G Australia, operating under Vodafone Hutchison Australia (VHA). As of September 2009, there are 6.3 million VHA customers in Australia and Vodafone offers 3G coverage to 94 per cent of Australians via their Vodafone Mobile Broadband, on-the-move.
Phones and Devices: mobile phones, mobile broadband devices, accessories.
Plans and Solutions: mobile phone plans, mobile email, mobile broadband, international roaming & calling, mobile services and messaging.
How to buy
Contact vodafone's business channel partners in Australia (for new business customers):
Bizfone: 1300 249 366
Comms Direct: 1300 979 278
799 Pacific Hwy
Chatswood NSW 2067
Phone:1300 650 410
Latest Stories about
- Pioneering medical research institute seeking CIO
- Telstra’s rivals warn about changes to telco competition law
- Vodafone taps Ericsson and Cisco for full-scale network virtualisation
- Vodafone to launch cyber security centre
- Spectrum auction could boost opportunities for TPG 4G network
- Former Ericsson ANZ chief joins Telstra as CTO
- Vodafone’s Kevin Millroy takes CTO role
- Nokia, Vodafone eye 4G rollout for Melbourne’s train system
- South Australia requests ‘urgent’ investigation of mobile black-spot funding
- Second round of mobile black-spot program draws criticism
- Government to scrap telco-specific competition laws
- Optus and Huawei hit 35Gbps in single-user 5G trial
- Vodafone and Nokia collaborate on mobile edge computing
- London is next in line for Google-backed gigabit Wi-Fi
- Vodafone finally makes its NBN play
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!