- Major security flaws threaten satellite communications
- Satellite communication systems rife with security flaws, vulnerable to remote hacks
- Chrome OS may kill the password with Easy Unlock smartphone option
- Hackers try to blackmail plastic surgeon after stealing 500,000 patient records
- Michaels says breach at its stores affected nearly 3M payment cards
Toshiba developed the world's first industry standard Notebook computer (a laptop) in 1985. Toshiba is one of the leading brands in the world, with over 75 million laptops sold to date. Toshiba also builds power generation systems, advanced medical scanners, satellites, robots and more.
Toshiba Australia was founded in 1975 as a joint venture with EMI and became Toshiba Australia in 1978. Toshiba Australia is comprised of the following business divisions: Information Systems Division, Electronic Imaging Division, Medical Division, Research and Development and Corporate Services.
Toshiba pioneered many technologies that are now industry standards (including smaller hard disk drives, crisper screens and longer-lasting and more efficient batteries). Inside the latest Toshiba laptops users will find some new unique useful technologies including hard drive protection, PC health monitor, eco utility button, USB sleep and charge and other great technologies including built-in HDTV tuner, facial recognition, fingerprint scanners, advanced screens, great sound systems and useful software.
Toshiba produces an extensive range of products such as notebooks, LCD TV:s, blu-ray and DVD players, Camcorders, storage and accessories. They also build power generation systems, advanced medical scanners, satellites, robots, countless electronic components - screens, silicon chips, memory, and more.
How to buy
Notebooks, Projectors, Portable Audio, LCD TVs, DVD Players, Accessories and Services
Call: 13 30 70
Digital Copiers, Document Solutions, and Facsimiles
Call: +61 2 9900 1200
X-Ray, Vascular X-Ray, MRI, CT, Nuclear Medicine and Ultrasound
Call: +61 2 9887 8090
Industrial products, power systems, plant maintenance and support services
Call: +61 2 9768 6600
POS Systems, ECR, Barcode EFID and Scales
Call: +61 2 8845 6200
Toshiba (Australia) Pty Limited
Building C, 12-24 Talavera Road
North Ryde NSW 2113
Telephone: +61 2 9887 6000
Facsimile: +61 2 9887 3102
National Distribution Centre and MobileCare Centre
350 Parramatta Road, Homebush NSW
Latest Stories about
- See ya, Microsoft: Intel looks to Android for growth in tablets
- In Pictures: Windows 8.1 tablets with 8-inch screens: Which one is right for you?
- Toshiba's 4K laptop to ship next week for $1,499.99
- 15 mysteries about the Moto 360 smartwatch
- Compact breath sniffer could warn of diabetes
- Memory rivals brace for legal battle after alleged trade secrets theft
- Toshiba's OCZ cranks up speed on new 3.2TB solid state drives
- Review: 3 new scanners store your documents in the cloud
- Lenovo's ThinkPad X1 Carbon Touch: A lightweight contender
- Tech ad watch: Toshiba's 'testing' spots fall flat
- NTT DoCoMo reveals smart clothing, fitness band in healthcare push
- Power to the portable: 3 high-performance mobile workstations
- Read this before you buy another hard drive
- Backblaze lists most reliable hard drives based on its massive cloud study
- Toshiba completes acquisition of OCZ Storage
Secure by design - How to dramatically simplify data protection, access control and other critical security tasks
This white paper examines how you can dramatically reduce the effort required to protect mission-critical information, while giving users fast, simple, flexible remote access that enhances business productivity.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- In pictures: Customer 360 Symposium hits the Hunter Valley
- Why CMOs must embrace the seven principles of agile marketing
- Google opens the floodgates for new 'social' ads
- Telefónica starts exchange for targeted mobile ads
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size