- Kimberly Clark names new CISO
- Lavaboom builds encrypted webmail service to resist snooping
- Financial services firms to increase cyber security budgets this year, PwC claims
- Oracle identifies products affected by Heartbleed, but work remains on fixes
- LaCie warns hackers may have customer info, credit cards after year-long breach
Symantec was founded in 1982 by visionary computer scientists. The company has evolved to become one of the world’s largest software companies with more than 17,500 employees in more than 40 countries. They provide security, storage and systems management solutions to help their clients secure and manage their information. Clients include consumers, small businesses and enterprises.
Symantec offers training, and products such as security mgmt, endpoint security, messaging security and web security. They also offer services within consulting, managed services, hosted services and support services.
How to buy
Business sales number Australia:
Toll Free Number: 1800 000 423.
Local Retail Stores:
The Strand Arcade 412 - 414 George Street,
Sydney, 2000 NSW
Phone (02) 9222 9877
86 -108 Castlereagh Street
Sydney, NSW 2000
(02) 9266 5544
Level 14, 207 Kent Street
SYDNEY NSW 2000
Tel: +61 2 8220 7000
Fax: +61 2 8220-7001
Symantec Pty Ltd
Level 3, 437 St Kilda Rd
tel +61 3 8866 8000
fax +61 3 03 8866 8001
Latest Stories about
- Symantec sees identity as key to Security 2.0
- Was Veritas sleeping with the enemy?
- Windows Live OneCare now shipping
- Microsoft's OneCare to go live Thursday
- Flaw found in Symantec antivirus
- Nortel, Symantec team on app security
- Trillian dumped from Google Pack
- New Trojan targets Word
- Symantec sues Microsoft to stop Windows Vista
- Revamped Symantec security client due next year
- ScanSafe tests search-engine protection tool
- Symantec sorting out Veritas mega-merger
- Symantec considering Gdrive alternative
- Symantec vows to cover all
This whitepaper is the second in a three-part series on distributed denial of service attacks (DDoS) and multi-tier DDoS protection. This section details the design and capabilities of different forms of protection architecture designed for a variety of circumstances, while also providing alternative approaches. The paper also explains how to maintain availability, including network and application defense and DNS DDoS Mitigation.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- Broadband Solutions offers unified solution for hotel phone and web access
- Liberal NBN plan unable to deliver tele-health: Jason Clare
- TPG fined $400,000 for blocking triple O call
- Public Cloud benefits can no longer be ignored: Bulletproof
- Central Coast NBN Fibre-to-the-Node trial delivers 105 Mbps
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size
- Data and analytics top spending list for marketers in Australasia
- Dell, Expedia share how they're striving to improve customer engagement
- Microsoft launches toolset for capturing 'ambient intelligence'
- Twitter brings the data back home by acquiring Gnip