Symantec was founded in 1982 by visionary computer scientists. The company has evolved to become one of the world’s largest software companies with more than 17,500 employees in more than 40 countries. They provide security, storage and systems management solutions to help their clients secure and manage their information. Clients include consumers, small businesses and enterprises.
Symantec offers training, and products such as security mgmt, endpoint security, messaging security and web security. They also offer services within consulting, managed services, hosted services and support services.
How to buy
Business sales number Australia:
Toll Free Number: 1800 000 423.
Local Retail Stores:
The Strand Arcade 412 - 414 George Street,
Sydney, 2000 NSW
Phone (02) 9222 9877
86 -108 Castlereagh Street
Sydney, NSW 2000
(02) 9266 5544
Level 14, 207 Kent Street
SYDNEY NSW 2000
Tel: +61 2 8220 7000
Fax: +61 2 8220-7001
Symantec Pty Ltd
Level 3, 437 St Kilda Rd
tel +61 3 8866 8000
fax +61 3 03 8866 8001
Latest Stories about
- Top enterprise IT companies where people want to work
- Does Juniper have too many SDNs?
- Ransomware: Pay it or fight it?
- Google offers low-cost, cloud-based backup service
- Web browsers are also to blame for Lenovo's Superfish fiasco
- iPhone theft victims tricked into unlocking devices
- Researchers uncover signs of Superfish-style attacks
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Thursday, February 26
- Europol and security vendors disrupt massive Ramnit botnet
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Tuesday, February 24
- What's in a typo? More evidence tying North Korea to the Sony hack
- President's cyber security summit: Share attack info but protect privacy, civil liberties
- Russian hackers have a foothold in Sony Pictures' network, security firm says
- Can't keep this bad boy down: ZeroAccess botnet back in business
- The end for 1024-bit SSL certificates is near, Mozilla kills a few more
- French self-driving car goes for a spin around Paris monument
- Google to bring imaging, sensor technology to the operating room
- 5 freshly-funded cloud computing companies worth watching
- Why Meerkat and Periscope are the next big challenge for marketers
- USB Type-C peripherals are on the way, and storage devices are first up