- Blame Heartbleed: HealthCare.gov requires users to change their passwords
- Major security flaws threaten satellite communications
- Satellite communication systems rife with security flaws, vulnerable to remote hacks
- Chrome OS may kill the password with Easy Unlock smartphone option
- Hackers try to blackmail plastic surgeon after stealing 500,000 patient records
Symantec was founded in 1982 by visionary computer scientists. The company has evolved to become one of the world’s largest software companies with more than 17,500 employees in more than 40 countries. They provide security, storage and systems management solutions to help their clients secure and manage their information. Clients include consumers, small businesses and enterprises.
Symantec offers training, and products such as security mgmt, endpoint security, messaging security and web security. They also offer services within consulting, managed services, hosted services and support services.
How to buy
Business sales number Australia:
Toll Free Number: 1800 000 423.
Local Retail Stores:
The Strand Arcade 412 - 414 George Street,
Sydney, 2000 NSW
Phone (02) 9222 9877
86 -108 Castlereagh Street
Sydney, NSW 2000
(02) 9266 5544
Level 14, 207 Kent Street
SYDNEY NSW 2000
Tel: +61 2 8220 7000
Fax: +61 2 8220-7001
Symantec Pty Ltd
Level 3, 437 St Kilda Rd
tel +61 3 8866 8000
fax +61 3 03 8866 8001
Latest Stories about
- Fortinet, McAfee, Trend Micro, Bitdefender battle in socially-engineered malware prevention test
- Can Heartbleed be used in DDoS attacks?
- Heartbleed bug is irritating McAfee, Symantec, Kaspersky Lab
- Your no-fuss, fail-safe guide to protecting Android devices
- In Heartbleed's wake, Comodo cranks out fresh SSL certificates
- Website operators will have a hard time dealing with the Heartbleed vulnerability
- Stung by file-encrypting malware, researchers fight back
- Cybercriminals use sophisticated PowerShell-based malware
- 7 all-in-one security suites: Anti-malware for all your devices
- Mistake in ransomware program leaves decryption key accessible
- Oracle overtakes IBM as second-largest software vendor, Gartner says
- Facebook slams Coalition plan to remove 'harmful' content
- How do the FBI and Secret Service know your network has been breached before you do?
- The Enterprise of Things
- (Free!) Security Tools you should try
A description and analysis of Facebook Social Graph, monetization opportunities and its value to businesses.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- In pictures: Customer 360 Symposium hits the Hunter Valley
- Why CMOs must embrace the seven principles of agile marketing
- Google opens the floodgates for new 'social' ads
- Telefónica starts exchange for targeted mobile ads
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size