Symantec was founded in 1982 by visionary computer scientists. The company has evolved to become one of the world’s largest software companies with more than 17,500 employees in more than 40 countries. They provide security, storage and systems management solutions to help their clients secure and manage their information. Clients include consumers, small businesses and enterprises.
Symantec offers training, and products such as security mgmt, endpoint security, messaging security and web security. They also offer services within consulting, managed services, hosted services and support services.
How to buy
Business sales number Australia:
Toll Free Number: 1800 000 423.
Local Retail Stores:
The Strand Arcade 412 - 414 George Street,
Sydney, 2000 NSW
Phone (02) 9222 9877
86 -108 Castlereagh Street
Sydney, NSW 2000
(02) 9266 5544
Level 14, 207 Kent Street
SYDNEY NSW 2000
Tel: +61 2 8220 7000
Fax: +61 2 8220-7001
Symantec Pty Ltd
Level 3, 437 St Kilda Rd
tel +61 3 8866 8000
fax +61 3 03 8866 8001
Latest Stories about
- Cyberespionage group Patchwork sets its sights on multiple industries
- This Tinder scam promises to verify your account, but actually sells porn
- Hackers are targeting the Rio Olympics, so watch out for these cyberthreats
- Feds shut down tech support scammers, freeze assets
- Carbon Black buys Confer for next-gen anti-virus
- Security software that uses 'code hooking' opens the door to hackers
- Can we find a quantum-resistant algorithm before it’s too late?
- This Android Trojan blocks the victim from alerting banks
- Bay Dynamics lands another $23 million to speed expansion
- Cybersecurity firms step up intel sharing despite issues of trust
- Stuxnet the movie: The U.S. has pwned Iran
- Wormable flaws in Symantec products expose millions of computers to hacking
- Intel mulls selling its security business
- Here are 5 reasons Symantec is buying Blue Coat
- VMware buys Arkin to help increase virtual networking adoption
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now