Symantec was founded in 1982 by visionary computer scientists. The company has evolved to become one of the world’s largest software companies with more than 17,500 employees in more than 40 countries. They provide security, storage and systems management solutions to help their clients secure and manage their information. Clients include consumers, small businesses and enterprises.
Symantec offers training, and products such as security mgmt, endpoint security, messaging security and web security. They also offer services within consulting, managed services, hosted services and support services.
How to buy
Business sales number Australia:
Toll Free Number: 1800 000 423.
Local Retail Stores:
The Strand Arcade 412 - 414 George Street,
Sydney, 2000 NSW
Phone (02) 9222 9877
86 -108 Castlereagh Street
Sydney, NSW 2000
(02) 9266 5544
Level 14, 207 Kent Street
SYDNEY NSW 2000
Tel: +61 2 8220 7000
Fax: +61 2 8220-7001
Symantec Pty Ltd
Level 3, 437 St Kilda Rd
tel +61 3 8866 8000
fax +61 3 03 8866 8001
Latest Stories about
- Hackers behind bank attack campaign use Russian as decoy
- Cybersecurity alliance promoting intel-sharing seeks to expand
- Recent malware attacks on Polish banks tied to wider hacking campaign
- 'Fileless malware' attacks, used at banks, have been around for years
- AT&T, IBM, Nokia join to make IoT systems safer
- Qantas appoints CISO
- RSA Conference Topic: Endpoint Security
- Disk-wiping malware Shamoon targets virtual desktop infrastructure
- Ransomware on smart TVs is here and removing it can be a pain
- US cyber security mission to showcase Australian credentials
- The year ransomware became one of the top threats to enterprises
- Chrome bug triggered errors on websites using Symantec SSL certificates
- Machine learning: A new cyber security weapon, for good and ill
- Data-wiping malware strikes Saudi government agencies
- Symantec acquisition has lawsuit-filled past
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).