Sybase, a SAP company, delivers enterprise and mobile software to manage, analyse and mobilize information. Sybase works across all major systems, networks and devices. Sybase helps organisations manage their high volumes and variety of data, analyze this vital information and mobilize it so people can conduct business, regardless of where they are located or what devices they are using.
Sybase has more than 4,000 employees in 60 countries and all Sybase solutions are built using open standards.
Sybase enables customers to unwire their enterprises, where business-critical information can be securely moved back and forth from the data center to the end device.
Sybase offers solutions to manage information, analyse information and mobilize information. They also offer products such as: database management, analytics and business intelligence, mobile enterprise, mobile messaging, mobile commerce and modeling & development.
Their mobile services include: mCommerce services, Enterprise Services and Operator services.
Level 15, 201 Miller Street
North Sydney NSW 2060
Tel: +61 (0) 2 9936 8800
Fax: +61 (0) 2 9936 8822
Toll Free in AU: 1800 805 349
Latest Stories about
- New BlackBerry COO is ex-Sybase exec Marty Beard
- SAP CEO McDermott talks Oracle, Hana and life in Germany
- SAP ships updated mobile app development tools
- SAP cutting unspecified number of jobs in workforce restructuring
- SAP users hail upcoming support services upgrade
- Many SAP customers struggling to figure out its mobility strategy, user survey finds
- SAP rolls out 'smart' new way to do data warehousing
- BlackBerry CEO Chen on his plan to win back enterprise customers
- BlackBerry has high hopes for 2014
- SAP courts developers with new license, tools, open-source contributions
- Top tech stories of 2013: Big Brother, wearables, and the struggles of aging tech giants
- BlackBerry shakeup claims operating, marketing and financial chiefs
- Verizon to put BlackBerry Z30 on sale Thursday for $200 with contract
- BlackBerry Z30 deep-dive review: Upgraded software in a great 5-inch smartphone
- Management vendors race to help move BlackBerry users to Android and iOS
- Jetstar talks 'How To' on collaboration tools and PwC plan & refine your collaboration journey | Save your seat today
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!