- Large scale attack hijacks routers through users' browsers
- Minecraft used as cover to push Android scareware apps on Google Play
- Android's reset function fails to delete data from Samsung and HTC smartphones
- Hacked Adult Friend Finder database offered for $17,000
- Significant virtual machine vulnerability has been hiding in floppy disk code for 11 years
Sybase, a SAP company, delivers enterprise and mobile software to manage, analyse and mobilize information. Sybase works across all major systems, networks and devices. Sybase helps organisations manage their high volumes and variety of data, analyze this vital information and mobilize it so people can conduct business, regardless of where they are located or what devices they are using.
Sybase has more than 4,000 employees in 60 countries and all Sybase solutions are built using open standards.
Sybase enables customers to unwire their enterprises, where business-critical information can be securely moved back and forth from the data center to the end device.
Sybase offers solutions to manage information, analyse information and mobilize information. They also offer products such as: database management, analytics and business intelligence, mobile enterprise, mobile messaging, mobile commerce and modeling & development.
Their mobile services include: mCommerce services, Enterprise Services and Operator services.
Level 15, 201 Miller Street
North Sydney NSW 2060
Tel: +61 (0) 2 9936 8800
Fax: +61 (0) 2 9936 8822
Toll Free in AU: 1800 805 349
Latest Stories about
- New BlackBerry COO is ex-Sybase exec Marty Beard
- SAP CEO McDermott talks Oracle, Hana and life in Germany
- SAP ships updated mobile app development tools
- SAP cutting unspecified number of jobs in workforce restructuring
- SAP users hail upcoming support services upgrade
- Many SAP customers struggling to figure out its mobility strategy, user survey finds
- SAP rolls out 'smart' new way to do data warehousing
- BlackBerry CEO Chen on his plan to win back enterprise customers
- BlackBerry has high hopes for 2014
- SAP courts developers with new license, tools, open-source contributions
- Top tech stories of 2013: Big Brother, wearables, and the struggles of aging tech giants
- BlackBerry shakeup claims operating, marketing and financial chiefs
- Verizon to put BlackBerry Z30 on sale Thursday for $200 with contract
- BlackBerry Z30 deep-dive review: Upgraded software in a great 5-inch smartphone
- Management vendors race to help move BlackBerry users to Android and iOS
- Exclusive Networks APAC posts bumper growth in first quarter
- Ingram Micro launches professional and training services for Aussie resellers
- Symantec's Holtzhausen to head Veritas channel business across APJ
- Barracuda and Aerohive partner for BYOD security
- Cloud back-up is vital for reseller and MSP profitability: CloudBerry Lab
- Why optimisation is the name of the game at First
- Video, mobile show strong growth in IAB's Q1 online advertising report
- Twitter offers marketers objective-based advertising programs
- Coming to Firefox: Ads based on your browsing history
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door