Sophos was founded in 1985 and is hedquartered in the UK. Sophos released its first virus scanning engine in 1989 and is a provider of IT security and data protection. They offer protection and control against malware, spyware, intrusions, unwanted applications, spam, policy abuse and data leakage, and providing comprehensive network access control (NAC). Their products protect over 100 million users in more than 150 countries.
Sophos offers a full range of complementary encryption, endpoint, email, web and NAC solutions that protect data, filter traffic for security threats, spam and policy infringements, control access to the network, and keep businesses free of viruses, spyware and other malware.
Sophos offers multiple threat protection such as:
» Anti-virus and anti-spyware
» Anti-adware and potentially
unwanted applications » Application Control – VoIP, IM, P2P
» Device Control – removable storage
and wireless networking protocols
» Behavior analysis (HIPS)
» Client firewall
» Email content control
» Malicious website blocking
How to buy
Contact Sophos sales
Tel: +61 2 9409 9100
Sophos Pty Ltd
One Elizabeth Plaza
Tel: +61 2 9409 9100
Fax: +61 2 9409 9191
Latest Stories about
- Sophos rolls out Intercept X for endpoint protection
- Thousands of Seagate NAS boxes host cryptocurrency mining malware
- Sophos false positive detection ruins weekend for some Windows users
- Why you should own the key when encrypting data in the cloud
- New ransomware abuses Windows PowerShell, Word document macros
- Antivirus software could make your company more vulnerable
- Why Windows 10 is the most secure Windows ever
- Kaspersky Lab pushes emergency patch for critical vulnerability
- Avoiding Windows 10 ransomware
- IDC cuts forecast for mobile management software sales
- Critical flaw in ESET products shows why spy groups are interested in antivirus programs
- 10 third-party tools to suit your Office 365 needs
- Experts boost threat level, call for patching critical Windows bug ASAP
- Sophos takes rare step of citing Microsoft flaw as a must-fix
- Google relaxes strict bug disclosure rules after Microsoft grievances
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).