SAS has been providing Australian and New Zealand businesses and government agencies with solutions for more than 25 years. SAS helps to solve complex business problems, achieve key objectives and more effectively manage information assets. Customers include key organisations, representing Financial Services, Insurance, Telecommunications, Health Care, Retail, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Mining and the Public Sector.
SAS has more than 10,000 employees, in more than 50 countries.
SAS helps to solve complex business problems, achieve key objectives and more effectively manage information assets. SAS provides business analytics software and services, such as a technology platform and market-leading analytic applications.
SAS provides solutions such as:
• Business Intelligence
• Customer Intelligence
• Data Integration
• Financial Intelligence
• Foundation Tools
• Fraud Management
• Governance, Risk & Compliance
• High-Performance Computing
• Human Capital Intelligence
• IT Management
• OnDemand Solutions
• Performance Management
• Risk Management
• Supply Chain Intelligence
• Sustainability Management
How to buy
Contact SAS Australia Head Office Sydney
Tel: +61-2 9428 0428
SAS Australia Head Office Sydney
300 Burns Bay Road
Private Bag No 52
Lane Cove, NSW 2066
Tel: +61-2 9428 0428
Fax: +61-2 9418 7211
Latest Stories about
- Samsung's massive 32TB SSD includes cutting-edge 3D chip technology
- Seagate built a whopping 60TB SSD that it aims ship next year
- The Internet of Things? What matters is ‘The Analytics of Everything’
- Samsung’s massive 15TB SSD can be yours -- for about $10K
- Oracle pledges 'x86 economics' with new Sparc servers
- You say you want a (data) revolution
- Machine learning is the new face of enterprise data
- Understanding how new solid state drive technologies can benefit the data center
- Multiple U.S. trials underway for shared 3.5GHz wireless spectrum
- 8 cyber security technologies DHS is trying to commercialize
- Apple's aging Mac Pro is falling way behind Windows rivals
- What's in HP's $4k virtual reality desktop?
- Intel's new super-fast SSDs feature 3D NAND
- Hottest job? Data scientists say they're still mostly digital 'janitors'
- SSD prices plummet again, close in on HDDs
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- Check your Future Risk
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.