SAS has been providing Australian and New Zealand businesses and government agencies with solutions for more than 25 years. SAS helps to solve complex business problems, achieve key objectives and more effectively manage information assets. Customers include key organisations, representing Financial Services, Insurance, Telecommunications, Health Care, Retail, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Mining and the Public Sector.
SAS has more than 10,000 employees, in more than 50 countries.
SAS helps to solve complex business problems, achieve key objectives and more effectively manage information assets. SAS provides business analytics software and services, such as a technology platform and market-leading analytic applications.
SAS provides solutions such as:
• Business Intelligence
• Customer Intelligence
• Data Integration
• Financial Intelligence
• Foundation Tools
• Fraud Management
• Governance, Risk & Compliance
• High-Performance Computing
• Human Capital Intelligence
• IT Management
• OnDemand Solutions
• Performance Management
• Risk Management
• Supply Chain Intelligence
• Sustainability Management
How to buy
Contact SAS Australia Head Office Sydney
Tel: +61-2 9428 0428
SAS Australia Head Office Sydney
300 Burns Bay Road
Private Bag No 52
Lane Cove, NSW 2066
Tel: +61-2 9428 0428
Fax: +61-2 9418 7211
Latest Stories about
- Samsung's massive 32TB SSD includes cutting-edge 3D chip technology
- Seagate built a whopping 60TB SSD that it aims ship next year
- The Internet of Things? What matters is ‘The Analytics of Everything’
- Samsung’s massive 15TB SSD can be yours -- for about $10K
- Oracle pledges 'x86 economics' with new Sparc servers
- You say you want a (data) revolution
- Machine learning is the new face of enterprise data
- Understanding how new solid state drive technologies can benefit the data center
- Multiple U.S. trials underway for shared 3.5GHz wireless spectrum
- 8 cyber security technologies DHS is trying to commercialize
- Apple's aging Mac Pro is falling way behind Windows rivals
- What's in HP's $4k virtual reality desktop?
- Intel's new super-fast SSDs feature 3D NAND
- Hottest job? Data scientists say they're still mostly digital 'janitors'
- SSD prices plummet again, close in on HDDs
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is