SAS has been providing Australian and New Zealand businesses and government agencies with solutions for more than 25 years. SAS helps to solve complex business problems, achieve key objectives and more effectively manage information assets. Customers include key organisations, representing Financial Services, Insurance, Telecommunications, Health Care, Retail, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, Mining and the Public Sector.
SAS has more than 10,000 employees, in more than 50 countries.
SAS helps to solve complex business problems, achieve key objectives and more effectively manage information assets. SAS provides business analytics software and services, such as a technology platform and market-leading analytic applications.
SAS provides solutions such as:
• Business Intelligence
• Customer Intelligence
• Data Integration
• Financial Intelligence
• Foundation Tools
• Fraud Management
• Governance, Risk & Compliance
• High-Performance Computing
• Human Capital Intelligence
• IT Management
• OnDemand Solutions
• Performance Management
• Risk Management
• Supply Chain Intelligence
• Sustainability Management
How to buy
Contact SAS Australia Head Office Sydney
Tel: +61-2 9428 0428
SAS Australia Head Office Sydney
300 Burns Bay Road
Private Bag No 52
Lane Cove, NSW 2066
Tel: +61-2 9428 0428
Fax: +61-2 9418 7211
Latest Stories about
- Understanding how new solid state drive technologies can benefit the data center
- Multiple U.S. trials underway for shared 3.5GHz wireless spectrum
- 8 cyber security technologies DHS is trying to commercialize
- Apple's aging Mac Pro is falling way behind Windows rivals
- What's in HP's $4k virtual reality desktop?
- Intel's new super-fast SSDs feature 3D NAND
- Hottest job? Data scientists say they're still mostly digital 'janitors'
- SSD prices plummet again, close in on HDDs
- Samsung ships the world's highest capacity SSD, with 15TB of storage
- Review: Dell PowerEdge R330 stands tall for small shops
- CIOs tout mobile apps from IBM-Apple linkup
- HPE servers get new names to help users figure out what they can be used for
- Seagate inhales, uses helium to create 10TB HDD
- WD ships world's first 10TB helium-filled hard drive
- SAS data scientists to mentor STEM students
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW