- Too many healthcare employees complacent about security
- Advertising network takes on malvertisers
- PornDroid ransomware trojan tries Material Design to boost payments
- To scare people better, Android ransomware gets a snazzy UI
- Hack-proof drones offer antidote for IoT security “naiveté”: NICTA researcher
Samsung started as a small export business in Korea but has now been around for over 70 years. Samsung is one of the world’s leading electronics companies, specialising in digital appliances and media, semiconductors, memory and system integrations. However, Samsung is comprised of companies that are setting new standards in a wide range of businesses, from electronics to financial services, from chemicals and heavy industries to trade and services.
Samsung specialises in digital appliances and media, semiconductors, memory and system integrations. They have won the No.1 global market share for 13 of their products, including semiconductors, TFT-LCDs, monitors and CDMA mobile phones. Samsung is also focusing on research and development of their overall semiconductor line, including flash memory and non-memory, custom semiconductors, DRAM and SRAM, as well as producing LCDs, mobile phones, digital appliances, and more.
Samsung creates a wide range of mobile phones, with next- generation mobile phone technologies such as Mobile WiMAX and High-Speed Downlink Packet Access (HSDPA).Their business also comprises personal computers and MP3 players, creating synergies across platforms.
The TV business is also a key driver. LED TV:s is a flagship product within the TV business. LCD TV and Monitors have also maintained top positions in their respective categories. Samsung also invests in innovation and development in new technology such as 3D.
In addition to telecommunication systems Samsung also has printers & cameras and home appliances such as refrigerators, air conditioners, washers, ovens, vacuum cleaners and other appliances. Samsung's Component Business leads the world's memory and LCD markets in product and technology development. Their component business is divided into semiconductors and LCD.
How to buy
Samsung Australia: (02) 97646440
Samsung Electronics Australia
7 Parkview Dr, Homebush Bay, NSW, 2127
Phone number: (02) 97646440
Customer contact center:
Call 1300 362 603
Customer Service and Technical Support Operation hours:
Monday to Friday 8:30am - 6pm (EST) Saturday 9am - 1pm (EST)
Latest Stories about
- Google loads up virtual reality toolbox for developers
- Sikur joins secure smartphone race with $849 handset
- Will the Apple-Samsung battle help modernize patent law?
- Wi-Fi Alliance reaches for peace over unlicensed LTE
- Hackers who targeted Samsung Pay may be looking to track individuals
- Why the software world needs a 'no-fly zone' for patents
- Google patches second round of Stagefright flaws in Android
- Samsung denies its TVs game power consumption tests
- New Android vulnerabilities put over a billion devices at risk of remote hacking
- Intel, Samsung launch their fastest SSDs with up to 5Gbps speeds
- Big changes are coming to payments this week; here's what you need to know
- iPhone 6S doubles down on memory and speed
- Will Russian hackers be first to play with a Google Cardboard lookalike from Microsoft?
- Samsung throws more incentives at iPhone users
- Europe, China agree to agree on what 5G mobile technology should be