- Federal CIOs Moving Cybersecurity Beyond Compliance
- Netcraft tool flags websites affected by Heartbleed
- Israeli start-up, working with GE, out to detect Stuxnet-like attacks
- Tor anonymity network to shrink as a result of Heartbleed flaw
- VPN provider proves OpenVPN private keys at risk from Heartbleed bug
Riverbed Technology was founded in 2002 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California. Riverbed provides a comprehensive WAN optimization solution to free businesses from common IT constraints while giving them an order-of-magnitude increase in the performance and value of their existing infrastructure and mission-critical applications including file sharing, email, backup, document management systems, IT tools, as well as ERP and CRM solutions. Their WAN Optimization solutions are available anywhere in the world through certified resellers, who are members of the Riverbed Partner Network, from Riverbed OEM partners or directly from Riverbed.
The Riverbed family of wide area network (WAN) optimization solutions liberates businesses from common IT constraints by increasing application performance, enabling consolidation, and providing enterprise-wide network and application visibility - all while eliminating the need to increase bandwidth, storage or servers.
Riverbed also offers Professional Services (RPS) designing, deploying, and managing the Riverbed suite of products – empowering Riverbed customers to increase productivity, centralize architectures, and reduce cost.
How to buy
Call Riverbed Australia: Tel: +61 2 9455 0404
Riverbed Technology Pty Ltd.
56 Berry Street
North Sydney NSW 2060
Tel: +61 2 9455 0404
Fax: +61 2 9657 1331
Latest Stories about
- WAN optimisation helps justify IT investment
- 5 things missing in VMware's new virtual desktop app, View 4
- iSoft hits half way mark on three year IT transformation
- Events company connects to WAN optimisation
- RIVERBED STREAMLINES WAN VISIBILITY AND REPORTING WITH ENHANCEMENTS TO ITS CASCADE APPLIANCES
- Websense and Riverbed Team to Deliver Industry-Leading Web Security and WAN Optimization Solution for the Enterprise
- Riverbed Partners with Check Point to Deliver Virtualized Solutions Integrating Security and WAN Optimization
- Expect more from WAN optimization than just optimization
- Pano desktop virtualisation device
- Hammond Care implements DR, WAN optimisation
- WAN critical to virtualization's payoff
- Cisco, HP ratchet up data centre battle
- HP launches alliance for integrating apps, network gear
- Infoblox ports network services to Cisco's ISR
- BankWest signs $2.5M network outsourcing deal
Due to a lack of consumer confidence and a subsequent drop in sales, all entities that handle credit cardholder information are being challenged to adopt more effective data protection measures. This paper provides information on available tools to help validate compliance with the latest version of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- In pictures: Customer 360 Symposium hits the Hunter Valley
- Why CMOs must embrace the seven principles of agile marketing
- Google opens the floodgates for new 'social' ads
- Telefónica starts exchange for targeted mobile ads
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size