- Major security flaws threaten satellite communications
- Satellite communication systems rife with security flaws, vulnerable to remote hacks
- Chrome OS may kill the password with Easy Unlock smartphone option
- Hackers try to blackmail plastic surgeon after stealing 500,000 patient records
- Michaels says breach at its stores affected nearly 3M payment cards
Riverbed Technology was founded in 2002 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California. Riverbed provides a comprehensive WAN optimization solution to free businesses from common IT constraints while giving them an order-of-magnitude increase in the performance and value of their existing infrastructure and mission-critical applications including file sharing, email, backup, document management systems, IT tools, as well as ERP and CRM solutions. Their WAN Optimization solutions are available anywhere in the world through certified resellers, who are members of the Riverbed Partner Network, from Riverbed OEM partners or directly from Riverbed.
The Riverbed family of wide area network (WAN) optimization solutions liberates businesses from common IT constraints by increasing application performance, enabling consolidation, and providing enterprise-wide network and application visibility - all while eliminating the need to increase bandwidth, storage or servers.
Riverbed also offers Professional Services (RPS) designing, deploying, and managing the Riverbed suite of products – empowering Riverbed customers to increase productivity, centralize architectures, and reduce cost.
How to buy
Call Riverbed Australia: Tel: +61 2 9455 0404
Riverbed Technology Pty Ltd.
56 Berry Street
North Sydney NSW 2060
Tel: +61 2 9455 0404
Fax: +61 2 9657 1331
Latest Stories about
- Blue Coat ready to execute new game plan in WAN optimization market
- Disaster Recovery on Double Duty
- New iPad could cause corporate network crunch
- Riverbed teams with Akamai to boost SaaS performance
- Silver Peak to offer free, downloadable versions of WAN optimization products
- F5 gear bought to optimize WAN also helps with VDI
- Riverbed upgrades 'edge virtual server infrastructure'
- Riverbed's Granite speeds up WAN storage to drive consolidation
- New leaders emerging in WAN optimization market
- WAN optimization market shakeup predicted
- Bandwidth bottlenecks loom large in the cloud
- Riverbed upgrade targets video, satellite traffic
- 8 free Wi-Fi stumbling and surveying tools
- How to improve disaster recovery plans
- Real estate firm boosts bandwidth, cuts costs with Talari
Insights from the 2013 IBM Chief Information Security Officer Assessment which uncovered a set of leading business, technology and measurement practices that help to address the questions CISO's and security leaders have in managing diverse business concerns, creating mobile security policies and in fully integrating business, risk and security metrics.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- In pictures: Customer 360 Symposium hits the Hunter Valley
- Why CMOs must embrace the seven principles of agile marketing
- Google opens the floodgates for new 'social' ads
- Telefónica starts exchange for targeted mobile ads
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size