Riverbed Technology Australia Pty. Ltd.
Riverbed Technology was founded in 2002 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California. Riverbed provides a comprehensive WAN optimization solution to free businesses from common IT constraints while giving them an order-of-magnitude increase in the performance and value of their existing infrastructure and mission-critical applications including file sharing, email, backup, document management systems, IT tools, as well as ERP and CRM solutions. Their WAN Optimization solutions are available anywhere in the world through certified resellers, who are members of the Riverbed Partner Network, from Riverbed OEM partners or directly from Riverbed.
The Riverbed family of wide area network (WAN) optimization solutions liberates businesses from common IT constraints by increasing application performance, enabling consolidation, and providing enterprise-wide network and application visibility - all while eliminating the need to increase bandwidth, storage or servers.
Riverbed also offers Professional Services (RPS) designing, deploying, and managing the Riverbed suite of products – empowering Riverbed customers to increase productivity, centralize architectures, and reduce cost.
How to buy
Call Riverbed Australia: Tel: +61 2 9455 0404
Riverbed Technology Pty Ltd.
123 Pitt St
SYDNEY NSW 2000
Tel:+61 2 8415 6100
Fax: +61 2 8415 6196
Latest Stories about
- Google Compute Engine vs. Amazon Web Services cloud: The battle is on
- In Pictures: Top tools for WAN optimisation
- Start-up Sideband Networks models live network traffic to spot trouble
- Riverbed wins 7-vendor WAN optimization test
- 5 things to watch for at Amazon's Cloud show
- Stealthy startup at root of Riverbed brain drain
- Arista fires broadside at Cisco/Insieme with new switches
- HP opens up on SDNs
- You can't make it run better if you don't know where the problem lies
- Silver Peak weans WAN optimization customers off hardware with virtualization pitch
- Cloud computing swallowing up branch office hardware
- Riverbed's updated Granite to bring more power to branch sites
- Thiess cuts failover to disaster recovery time by 83 per cent
- Buyback program intensifies Aryaka/Riverbed rivalry
- Profile IT: Barnardos Australia senior IT manager, Sue Cribb