- The week in security: Microsoft fights NSA as shadow IT bites business
- Information Commissioner received no eHealth privacy complaints in 2012-13
- Public sector fails to tackle £20.6bn a year fraud using big data
- Cybercriminals have access to 100 zero-day flaws on any day, NSS Labs calculates
- Natwest website targeted in DDOS cyber attack
Riverbed Technology was founded in 2002 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California. Riverbed provides a comprehensive WAN optimization solution to free businesses from common IT constraints while giving them an order-of-magnitude increase in the performance and value of their existing infrastructure and mission-critical applications including file sharing, email, backup, document management systems, IT tools, as well as ERP and CRM solutions. Their WAN Optimization solutions are available anywhere in the world through certified resellers, who are members of the Riverbed Partner Network, from Riverbed OEM partners or directly from Riverbed.
The Riverbed family of wide area network (WAN) optimization solutions liberates businesses from common IT constraints by increasing application performance, enabling consolidation, and providing enterprise-wide network and application visibility - all while eliminating the need to increase bandwidth, storage or servers.
Riverbed also offers Professional Services (RPS) designing, deploying, and managing the Riverbed suite of products – empowering Riverbed customers to increase productivity, centralize architectures, and reduce cost.
How to buy
Call Riverbed Australia: Tel: +61 2 9455 0404
Riverbed Technology Pty Ltd.
56 Berry Street
North Sydney NSW 2060
Tel: +61 2 9455 0404
Fax: +61 2 9657 1331
Latest Stories about
- 8 free Wi-Fi stumbling and surveying tools
- How to improve disaster recovery plans
- Real estate firm boosts bandwidth, cuts costs with Talari
- WAN optimization hardware vs. WAN optimization services
- ABC's of ADCs in the cloud
- Telstra picks up five Frost & Sullivan excellence awards
- Riverbed rolls out Stingray products
- Public Cloud storage buyer's guide: Shopping Checklist
- How to live with malware infections
- Collaboration and mobility in the mental health sector
- iAwards winners 2011
- Riverbed Whitewater: Data deduplication for cloud storage
- Cloud computing strategy guide (Part 1)
- Home-grown Cloud storage service launched
- Riverbed releases WAN cloud storage gateway appliances
When it comes to flash, “one size does not fit all.” IDC examines recent flash trends in enterprise storage deployments. This includes: highlighting how SSDs are filling in gaps of existing storage systems when coupled with intelligent archiving and automated tiering, the pros and cons of different SSD approaches, and tips to overcome concerns of reliability, manageability and scalability.
Billings allows you to present clients with professional looking invoices. There are 30 templates to choose from and you can add your own logo and ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- Apple knows where shoppers are in its stores with nationwide iBeacon rollout
- Should Facebook, Yahoo and Twitter really judge what's news?
- Distracted consumers spend less time on social than email marketing: Report
- New report busts myths about millennials and their digital and social behaviour
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices