- Apple confirms iPhone-killing “Error 53,” says it’s about security
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Internet Archive's malware museum takes you back to the days of cheeky viruses
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
- As cloud rolls in, SunRice plants infrastructure seeds with security refresh
Riverbed Technology Australia Pty. Ltd.
Riverbed Technology was founded in 2002 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California. Riverbed provides a comprehensive WAN optimization solution to free businesses from common IT constraints while giving them an order-of-magnitude increase in the performance and value of their existing infrastructure and mission-critical applications including file sharing, email, backup, document management systems, IT tools, as well as ERP and CRM solutions. Their WAN Optimization solutions are available anywhere in the world through certified resellers, who are members of the Riverbed Partner Network, from Riverbed OEM partners or directly from Riverbed.
The Riverbed family of wide area network (WAN) optimization solutions liberates businesses from common IT constraints by increasing application performance, enabling consolidation, and providing enterprise-wide network and application visibility - all while eliminating the need to increase bandwidth, storage or servers.
Riverbed also offers Professional Services (RPS) designing, deploying, and managing the Riverbed suite of products – empowering Riverbed customers to increase productivity, centralize architectures, and reduce cost.
How to buy
Call Riverbed Australia: Tel: +61 2 9455 0404
Riverbed Technology Pty Ltd.
123 Pitt St
SYDNEY NSW 2000
Tel:+61 2 8415 6100
Fax: +61 2 8415 6196
Latest Stories about
- You can't make it run better if you don't know where the problem lies
- Silver Peak weans WAN optimization customers off hardware with virtualization pitch
- Cloud computing swallowing up branch office hardware
- Riverbed's updated Granite to bring more power to branch sites
- Thiess cuts failover to disaster recovery time by 83 per cent
- Buyback program intensifies Aryaka/Riverbed rivalry
- Profile IT: Barnardos Australia senior IT manager, Sue Cribb
- CEO paychecks: Winners and losers
- Hot cloud products IT pros swear by
- Commodity hardware will be hallmark of SDN networks
- Interop planning guide 2013
- Cisco, Brocade, Riverbed, HP among Best of Interop finalists
- Cisco adds app performance to branch routers
- Upload 100X faster to Amazon's cloud with optimization service? Not quite, one analyst says
- F5 tries to stay ahead of the curve with moves into security and beyond