Riverbed Technology Australia Pty. Ltd.
Riverbed Technology was founded in 2002 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California. Riverbed provides a comprehensive WAN optimization solution to free businesses from common IT constraints while giving them an order-of-magnitude increase in the performance and value of their existing infrastructure and mission-critical applications including file sharing, email, backup, document management systems, IT tools, as well as ERP and CRM solutions. Their WAN Optimization solutions are available anywhere in the world through certified resellers, who are members of the Riverbed Partner Network, from Riverbed OEM partners or directly from Riverbed.
The Riverbed family of wide area network (WAN) optimization solutions liberates businesses from common IT constraints by increasing application performance, enabling consolidation, and providing enterprise-wide network and application visibility - all while eliminating the need to increase bandwidth, storage or servers.
Riverbed also offers Professional Services (RPS) designing, deploying, and managing the Riverbed suite of products – empowering Riverbed customers to increase productivity, centralize architectures, and reduce cost.
How to buy
Call Riverbed Australia: Tel: +61 2 9455 0404
Riverbed Technology Pty Ltd.
123 Pitt St
SYDNEY NSW 2000
Tel:+61 2 8415 6100
Fax: +61 2 8415 6196
Latest Stories about
- Buyback program intensifies Aryaka/Riverbed rivalry
- Profile IT: Barnardos Australia senior IT manager, Sue Cribb
- CEO paychecks: Winners and losers
- Hot cloud products IT pros swear by
- Commodity hardware will be hallmark of SDN networks
- Interop planning guide 2013
- Cisco, Brocade, Riverbed, HP among Best of Interop finalists
- Cisco adds app performance to branch routers
- Upload 100X faster to Amazon's cloud with optimization service? Not quite, one analyst says
- F5 tries to stay ahead of the curve with moves into security and beyond
- EMC touts VMAX Cloud Edition storage offering
- Juniper Networks tried to sell enterprise assets: report
- Exploring the SDN WAN use case
- Inbound QoS -- control at your front door
- Riverbed's billion-dollar Opnet buy could pay off big, analysts say
- Raiders change strip to support cancer research
- Chromebook sales up 27 per cent to 7.3 million units: Gartner
- Federal Government foreshadows changes to spectrum pricing and allocation
- Seventy per cent of Australian small businesses predict growth in year ahead
- OWASP releases new security standards for app developers
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door
- The old billboard gets the flick as digital OOH advertising takes over
- Ad tech vendors offer new capabilities for customer targeting
- Markets to Metrics: The changing role of the CMO
- How Tesco's loyalty card transformed customer data tracking