- The Regin malware threat: Real protections against a mysterious danger
- Bitdefender security appliance for home networks seeks to replace end-point antivirus
- Pew poll: Limited knowledge on privacy policies, more on net neutrality
- Monster snow: How Buffalo-area businesses kept things going in the storm
- UK faults tech firm for not alerting authorities before soldier's murder
Riverbed Technology Australia Pty. Ltd.
Riverbed Technology was founded in 2002 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California. Riverbed provides a comprehensive WAN optimization solution to free businesses from common IT constraints while giving them an order-of-magnitude increase in the performance and value of their existing infrastructure and mission-critical applications including file sharing, email, backup, document management systems, IT tools, as well as ERP and CRM solutions. Their WAN Optimization solutions are available anywhere in the world through certified resellers, who are members of the Riverbed Partner Network, from Riverbed OEM partners or directly from Riverbed.
The Riverbed family of wide area network (WAN) optimization solutions liberates businesses from common IT constraints by increasing application performance, enabling consolidation, and providing enterprise-wide network and application visibility - all while eliminating the need to increase bandwidth, storage or servers.
Riverbed also offers Professional Services (RPS) designing, deploying, and managing the Riverbed suite of products – empowering Riverbed customers to increase productivity, centralize architectures, and reduce cost.
How to buy
Call Riverbed Australia: Tel: +61 2 9455 0404
Riverbed Technology Pty Ltd.
123 Pitt St
SYDNEY NSW 2000
Tel:+61 2 8415 6100
Fax: +61 2 8415 6196
Latest Stories about
- F5 tries to stay ahead of the curve with moves into security and beyond
- EMC touts VMAX Cloud Edition storage offering
- Juniper Networks tried to sell enterprise assets: report
- Exploring the SDN WAN use case
- Inbound QoS -- control at your front door
- Riverbed's billion-dollar Opnet buy could pay off big, analysts say
- Riverbed to acquire Opnet in $1B deal
- Startup claims it saw early signs of Amazon's cloud outage
- Juniper to license Radware tech for data center?
- Interop panelists debate future of physical WAN optimizers
- Citrix releases NetScaler 10
- Blue Coat ready to execute new game plan in WAN optimization market
- Disaster Recovery on Double Duty
- New iPad could cause corporate network crunch
- Riverbed teams with Akamai to boost SaaS performance