Primus consists of Primus Telecom and iPrimus. Primus Telecom was the first telecommunications carrier to be granted a license when full deregulation and competition was introduced in Australia in 1997.
Primus Telecom is one of Australia’s largest Telecommunications carriers offering a comprehensive range of high speed broadband, data, Internet, web hosting and voice products, servicing both business and residential sectors. The Primus network provides nationwide coverage through its own backbone network with facilities in 66 cities across Australia.
iPrimus is the residential services division of Primus Telecom, offering high-speed broadband (including, ADSL2+, NakedDSL and 3G Mobile Brodband), home telephone, mobiles, VoIP and calling card services. iPrimus also offers a broad range of innovative products and offerings to suit the communications needs of all types of consumers.
Primus offers a wide variety of products and services. For residential customers the categories include: high speed broadband, bundle dears, fibre the home, NadkedDSL, Mobile broadband 3G, Home phone, Lingo (VOIP), Mobiles, Dialup and several additional services. For business the categories includes: High speed data, Internet, Business voice, Mobility services, Data centre services and total solutions.
How to buy
Residential customers: 131 789
8:30 am - 8 pm (AEST) * Monday - Friday
9 am - 5 pm (AEST) * Saturday
Business customers: 1300 65 44 24
PO Box 631
Collins Street West
1300 65 44 24
1300 85 66 88
Fax 1300 85 66 44
1300 85 22 55
(MOBILE PHONES & MOBILE BROADBAND)
1300 85 85 85
Fax: 1300 85 55 22
Latest Stories about
- M2 buys 12 per cent stake in Inabox
- M2 closes Eftel offer
- M2 to acquire Dodo; makes an offer to Eftel
- M2 acquisition of Primus pays off
- UPDATED: Which NBN plan is best?
- iPrimus connects B2B Gateway customer to NBN
- Primus plans to launch own IPTV
- Unity, not lawsuits needed to combat copyright issues: Industry
- First Tasmanian customer connected to the NBN
- Primus to trial telephony services on the NBN
- Red Cross signs data network deal with Primus
- New ISP launches for NBN-only plans
- M2 acquisition to open up government market for Primus
- No more room for fixed line consolidation: Hackett
- M2 buys Primus for $192.4m
Insights from the 2013 IBM Chief Information Security Officer Assessment which uncovered a set of leading business, technology and measurement practices that help to address the questions CISO's and security leaders have in managing diverse business concerns, creating mobile security policies and in fully integrating business, risk and security metrics.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.