Oracle has more than 370,000 customers which represent a variety of industries in more than 145 countries around the globe. Oracle provides open, and integrated business software and hardware systems. Oracle's goal has always been to develop technologies that help customers manage information, streamline business processes, and reduce the costs and complexity of managing their IT infrastructures.
Oracle technology can be found in nearly every industry, and in the data centers of 100 of the Fortune Global 100 companies. Oracle develop and deploy 100 percent internet-enabled enterprise software across its entire product line: database, business applications, application development, and decision support tools across industries such as Communications, Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Public Sector, Retail and Utilities.
Oracle develop and deploy 100 percent internet-enabled enterprise software across its entire product line: database, business applications, application development, and decision support tools.
Oracle offers products like: Oracle Database, Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle Applications, Server and Storage Systems, Development Tools, Oracle On Demand and Oracle CRM On Demand.
Solutions such as Java, Business Intelligence, Enterprise Performance, Management
Data Warehousing, Governance, Risk, and Compliance.
How to buy
Online Sales 1300 366 386
Product Information and Literature 1300 366 386
Riverside Corporate Park
4 Julius Avenue
Phone: 1300 366 386
Locked Bag 2105
North Ryde BC 1670
Latest Stories about
- New B2B Transaction Standard
- ERP Buyers Guide
- ERP's year of living dangerously
- Training Buyers Guide
- Hot Keycorp rockets into US market
- MS Launches SQL Server for Windows CE
- Vendor Group Developing Standard for B2B
- Observers expect ASP shakeout
- IBM raises bar with latest version of WebSphere
- CRM Software, Technologies Take Center Stage
- Ballmer Chides McNealy for 'Crazy' Software View
- Sybase Chief has Harsh Words for Oracle
- Mining exchange launched
- SCO OSs from Tardis
- CA launches new collaborative portal