- The week in security: Android phones under siege, smartwatch security under fire
- DNS server attacks begin using BIND software flaw
- Fake Apple iOS crash reports prove tricky to remove
- Security Watch: Blue Coat expands cloud cred with Perspecsys buy out
- Former Hacking Team developer reportedly in contact with a terrorist group
Oracle has more than 370,000 customers which represent a variety of industries in more than 145 countries around the globe. Oracle provides open, and integrated business software and hardware systems. Oracle's goal has always been to develop technologies that help customers manage information, streamline business processes, and reduce the costs and complexity of managing their IT infrastructures.
Oracle technology can be found in nearly every industry, and in the data centers of 100 of the Fortune Global 100 companies. Oracle develop and deploy 100 percent internet-enabled enterprise software across its entire product line: database, business applications, application development, and decision support tools across industries such as Communications, Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Public Sector, Retail and Utilities.
Oracle develop and deploy 100 percent internet-enabled enterprise software across its entire product line: database, business applications, application development, and decision support tools.
Oracle offers products like: Oracle Database, Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle Applications, Server and Storage Systems, Development Tools, Oracle On Demand and Oracle CRM On Demand.
Solutions such as Java, Business Intelligence, Enterprise Performance, Management
Data Warehousing, Governance, Risk, and Compliance.
How to buy
Online Sales 1300 366 386
Product Information and Literature 1300 366 386
Riverside Corporate Park
4 Julius Avenue
Phone: 1300 366 386
Locked Bag 2105
North Ryde BC 1670
Latest Stories about
- Free CRM software from Oracle a stunt: Onyx
- It Slices, Dices, Blends - and Surfs
- I.S. Outsourcing: High Anxiety
- Collaborative Computing: All Together Now
- HP Unveils New Strategy for SMEs in Asia
- Oracle Puts Business Sales Automation on Web
- Powerlan offers Clarity in public offering
- Survival of the Hippest
- Sabre Buys GetThere, Announces Layoffs
- VA Linux Ups Server Ante
- Roundtable Roundup
- Opinion: The enterprise skills crisis - remember Y2K!
- News and New Product Briefs
- Linux Port Allows Flexible Installations of DB2
- Virtual Voyageur
- Are you losing customers over poor digital experience?
- What brands like Burberry are learning through co-creation with customers
- Yahoo picks up fashion commerce site Polyvore
- Westpac, NAB, RedBalloon debate ingredients of digital transformation
- News Corp partners with Quantium and MCN to launch new digital advertising products