- Candidates for EU's data protection job heard by the European Parliament
- Staples confirms data breach investigation
- Apple's Yosemite OS shares Spotlight search terms by default
- Android Lollipop makes WebView flaws easier to patch
- The week in security: Snapchat, Dropbox deny culpability for photo, account leaks
Oracle has more than 370,000 customers which represent a variety of industries in more than 145 countries around the globe. Oracle provides open, and integrated business software and hardware systems. Oracle's goal has always been to develop technologies that help customers manage information, streamline business processes, and reduce the costs and complexity of managing their IT infrastructures.
Oracle technology can be found in nearly every industry, and in the data centers of 100 of the Fortune Global 100 companies. Oracle develop and deploy 100 percent internet-enabled enterprise software across its entire product line: database, business applications, application development, and decision support tools across industries such as Communications, Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Public Sector, Retail and Utilities.
Oracle develop and deploy 100 percent internet-enabled enterprise software across its entire product line: database, business applications, application development, and decision support tools.
Oracle offers products like: Oracle Database, Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle Applications, Server and Storage Systems, Development Tools, Oracle On Demand and Oracle CRM On Demand.
Solutions such as Java, Business Intelligence, Enterprise Performance, Management
Data Warehousing, Governance, Risk, and Compliance.
How to buy
Online Sales 1300 366 386
Product Information and Literature 1300 366 386
Riverside Corporate Park
4 Julius Avenue
Phone: 1300 366 386
Locked Bag 2105
North Ryde BC 1670
Latest Stories about
- Digital Marketplaces Enhanced
- Customer Focus: Window Seat
- Oracle readying ASP announcements for end of month
- Webvan Senior VP Takes on Retail Challenge
- Oracle Eats Its Own E-Business Dog Food
- ProcureIT: Web-Based Procurement More Efficient
- Revenge of the Dot-Nots
- Shark Tank: Talkin' Trash
- CentralWatch Keeps Web Apps Speedy
- Auto supplier gears up for expansion
- Credentials: Database Certification
- Dear Career Adviser
- Microsoft loses its SQL bragging rights
- Editorial: Personnel problems
- Training board chief calls for e-skills exchange: Estimates 30,000 jobs over next five years will need to be filled