Oracle has more than 370,000 customers which represent a variety of industries in more than 145 countries around the globe. Oracle provides open, and integrated business software and hardware systems. Oracle's goal has always been to develop technologies that help customers manage information, streamline business processes, and reduce the costs and complexity of managing their IT infrastructures.
Oracle technology can be found in nearly every industry, and in the data centers of 100 of the Fortune Global 100 companies. Oracle develop and deploy 100 percent internet-enabled enterprise software across its entire product line: database, business applications, application development, and decision support tools across industries such as Communications, Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Public Sector, Retail and Utilities.
Oracle develop and deploy 100 percent internet-enabled enterprise software across its entire product line: database, business applications, application development, and decision support tools.
Oracle offers products like: Oracle Database, Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle Applications, Server and Storage Systems, Development Tools, Oracle On Demand and Oracle CRM On Demand.
Solutions such as Java, Business Intelligence, Enterprise Performance, Management
Data Warehousing, Governance, Risk, and Compliance.
How to buy
Online Sales 1300 366 386
Product Information and Literature 1300 366 386
Riverside Corporate Park
4 Julius Avenue
Phone: 1300 366 386
Locked Bag 2105
North Ryde BC 1670
Latest Stories about
- Local Councils Slag Vendors
- Sun's McNealy Undaunted by Stock Market Woes
- Lionel Singer: larger than life no longer
- Don't Rush to Mobile Net, Oracle Executive Advises
- Motorola, Oracle Team on Mobile Apps Platform
- Oracle Initiative to Focus on ASP in Asia-Pacific
- Microsoft, IPlanet, IBM Ready E-Commerce Wares
- Microsoft fires off salvo in ASP battle
- Customers grill Oracle executives
- 5 minutes with . . . Chris Tayler, manager IT services, William Angliss Institute of TAFE
- Seagate launches Crystal Enterprise, sells for $US20b
- Oracle withdrawal cuts OAUG conference education focus
- News in brief
- Oracle Joins UDDI
- Chrome finds cheap code-cutters in Vietnam
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.