Oracle has more than 370,000 customers which represent a variety of industries in more than 145 countries around the globe. Oracle provides open, and integrated business software and hardware systems. Oracle's goal has always been to develop technologies that help customers manage information, streamline business processes, and reduce the costs and complexity of managing their IT infrastructures.
Oracle technology can be found in nearly every industry, and in the data centers of 100 of the Fortune Global 100 companies. Oracle develop and deploy 100 percent internet-enabled enterprise software across its entire product line: database, business applications, application development, and decision support tools across industries such as Communications, Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Public Sector, Retail and Utilities.
Oracle develop and deploy 100 percent internet-enabled enterprise software across its entire product line: database, business applications, application development, and decision support tools.
Oracle offers products like: Oracle Database, Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle Applications, Server and Storage Systems, Development Tools, Oracle On Demand and Oracle CRM On Demand.
Solutions such as Java, Business Intelligence, Enterprise Performance, Management
Data Warehousing, Governance, Risk, and Compliance.
How to buy
Online Sales 1300 366 386
Product Information and Literature 1300 366 386
Riverside Corporate Park
4 Julius Avenue
Phone: 1300 366 386
Locked Bag 2105
North Ryde BC 1670
Latest Stories about
- Does Oracle have a shot in the public cloud vs. Amazon and Microsoft?
- Oracle Visual Code brings cloud-based app dev to business users
- Larry Ellison says Amazon is '20 years behind' Oracle
- Oracle's infrastructure business focuses on bare metal to go after AWS
- Oracle’s cloud adds PHP now, Ruby later
- Google's new acquisition makes building chatbots easier
- Oracle pushes hybrid by letting customers rent cloud hardware
- Oracle refocuses the company on chasing the cloud
- Oracle is also getting in on the chatbot revolution
- Oracle CEO Mark Hurd: We have the whole cloud stack
- Oracle plans two major Java EE upgrades for the cloud
- Oracle is gunning for AWS with new infrastructure offering
- Oracle will acquire cloud security vendor Palerra
- Salesforce is betting its Einstein AI will make CRM better
- Tech jobs that will get you the biggest raise next year