Oracle has more than 370,000 customers which represent a variety of industries in more than 145 countries around the globe. Oracle provides open, and integrated business software and hardware systems. Oracle's goal has always been to develop technologies that help customers manage information, streamline business processes, and reduce the costs and complexity of managing their IT infrastructures.
Oracle technology can be found in nearly every industry, and in the data centers of 100 of the Fortune Global 100 companies. Oracle develop and deploy 100 percent internet-enabled enterprise software across its entire product line: database, business applications, application development, and decision support tools across industries such as Communications, Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Public Sector, Retail and Utilities.
Oracle develop and deploy 100 percent internet-enabled enterprise software across its entire product line: database, business applications, application development, and decision support tools.
Oracle offers products like: Oracle Database, Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle Applications, Server and Storage Systems, Development Tools, Oracle On Demand and Oracle CRM On Demand.
Solutions such as Java, Business Intelligence, Enterprise Performance, Management
Data Warehousing, Governance, Risk, and Compliance.
How to buy
Online Sales 1300 366 386
Product Information and Literature 1300 366 386
Riverside Corporate Park
4 Julius Avenue
Phone: 1300 366 386
Locked Bag 2105
North Ryde BC 1670
Latest Stories about
- Why Microsoft added 6 years to Windows Server support
- Microsoft's new service turns FAQs into bots
- Trump, tech executives may try to untangle relationship
- Demand for 3rd Party ERP Support Soars
- Putting security risks on simmer with Chef
- NetSuite's going global under Oracle's flag
- Google gets into the low-code enterprise app development biz
- Oracle cuts management, messaging specs in Java EE 8
- A year after separation, HP and HPE are still trying to shed rust
- Oracle to buy DNS, cloud infrastructure provider Dyn
- Hyper convergence leads to humanless datacenters: Nutanix CEO Pandey
- Azure October Roundup: Price drops, data analysis, and more
- Microsoft doubles down on Linux love, joins foundation
- F5 readies ADCs for public cloud
- After a decade, open source Java is still controversial
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).