- US agency to seek consensus on divisive, volatile topic of security vulnerability disclosures
- Ashley Madison CEO quits, company says they're adjusting to breach
- Grsecurity will stop issuing patches citing trademark abuse
- Amazon dumps Flash, and the Web is better off
- Attention whitehats, The FTC wants you to lead new privacy, security push
Oracle has more than 370,000 customers which represent a variety of industries in more than 145 countries around the globe. Oracle provides open, and integrated business software and hardware systems. Oracle's goal has always been to develop technologies that help customers manage information, streamline business processes, and reduce the costs and complexity of managing their IT infrastructures.
Oracle technology can be found in nearly every industry, and in the data centers of 100 of the Fortune Global 100 companies. Oracle develop and deploy 100 percent internet-enabled enterprise software across its entire product line: database, business applications, application development, and decision support tools across industries such as Communications, Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Public Sector, Retail and Utilities.
Oracle develop and deploy 100 percent internet-enabled enterprise software across its entire product line: database, business applications, application development, and decision support tools.
Oracle offers products like: Oracle Database, Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle Applications, Server and Storage Systems, Development Tools, Oracle On Demand and Oracle CRM On Demand.
Solutions such as Java, Business Intelligence, Enterprise Performance, Management
Data Warehousing, Governance, Risk, and Compliance.
How to buy
Online Sales 1300 366 386
Product Information and Literature 1300 366 386
Riverside Corporate Park
4 Julius Avenue
Phone: 1300 366 386
Locked Bag 2105
North Ryde BC 1670
Latest Stories about
- Oracle and Google to return to court for Android battle
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Thursday, July 23
- Oracle tries to beef up copyright case against Android
- ASG Group wins $35 million contract with CIMIC Group
- In Q2, Yahoo spent a pretty penny to achieve unusual growth
- Facebook, Amazon, Apple pick up spending on lobbying
- Cray to deliver Bureau of Meteorology's new supercomputer
- Oracle's new HCM Cloud adds an array of 'work-life' tools
- Esri to unveil mapping tools in R
- Enterprise Java moves back into the spotlight
- Microsoft snaps up FieldOne to enrich Dynamics CRM
- New point-of-sale malware distributed by Andromeda botnet
- WPC 2015: Microsoft rallies partners around Cloud, mobile, Windows 10
- Oracle fixes zero-day Java flaw and over 190 other vulnerabilities
- Oracle extends Cloud suite to cover entire order-fulfillment process
- Staples Technology Solutions hosts Western Australia ICT summit (+5 photos)
- Dicker Data on track to exceed $1b in revenue for 2015
- Inabox Group suffers $351,000 in losses after tax for FY15
- CSIRO AND NICTA collaborate for digital research powerhouse
- Mobotix A/NZ hires new business development manager