- Apple confirms iPhone-killing “Error 53,” says it’s about security
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Internet Archive's malware museum takes you back to the days of cheeky viruses
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
- As cloud rolls in, SunRice plants infrastructure seeds with security refresh
Oracle has more than 370,000 customers which represent a variety of industries in more than 145 countries around the globe. Oracle provides open, and integrated business software and hardware systems. Oracle's goal has always been to develop technologies that help customers manage information, streamline business processes, and reduce the costs and complexity of managing their IT infrastructures.
Oracle technology can be found in nearly every industry, and in the data centers of 100 of the Fortune Global 100 companies. Oracle develop and deploy 100 percent internet-enabled enterprise software across its entire product line: database, business applications, application development, and decision support tools across industries such as Communications, Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Public Sector, Retail and Utilities.
Oracle develop and deploy 100 percent internet-enabled enterprise software across its entire product line: database, business applications, application development, and decision support tools.
Oracle offers products like: Oracle Database, Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle Applications, Server and Storage Systems, Development Tools, Oracle On Demand and Oracle CRM On Demand.
Solutions such as Java, Business Intelligence, Enterprise Performance, Management
Data Warehousing, Governance, Risk, and Compliance.
How to buy
Online Sales 1300 366 386
Product Information and Literature 1300 366 386
Riverside Corporate Park
4 Julius Avenue
Phone: 1300 366 386
Locked Bag 2105
North Ryde BC 1670
Latest Stories about
- Java 9 delayed by slow progress on modularization
- It's cloud soon gone, HP aligns with Microsoft Azure
- 3 types of private clouds: Which one’s right for you?
- Court tosses out Oracle's bid to disqualify expert in Java case
- Oracle cries foul over expert in Java case against Google
- Eight more years of leap-second problems loom as governments punt decision to 2023
- Congress targets cybersecurity; you’re the victim
- Use Oracle's database? Watch out for this Dec. 1 deadline
- Thousands of Java applications vulnerable to nine-month-old remote code execution exploit
- Node.js takes center stage in NetBeans 8.1
- How big data is changing the database landscape for good
- Oracle proposal clarifies Java API deprecations
- Dangerous bugs leave open doors to SAP HANA systems
- This analytics startup just emerged from stealth to help SMBs get a grip on unstructured data
- WA audit unearths flawed database security