- Germany backs plan to retain personal flight data across EU
- Information-security implications feared as Parliament weighs data retention
- Adopters of Australian Azure must remember security, governance obligations
- Facebook gives away homebrewed OS monitoring tool
- How to figure out if a data breach is a hoax
Oracle has more than 370,000 customers which represent a variety of industries in more than 145 countries around the globe. Oracle provides open, and integrated business software and hardware systems. Oracle's goal has always been to develop technologies that help customers manage information, streamline business processes, and reduce the costs and complexity of managing their IT infrastructures.
Oracle technology can be found in nearly every industry, and in the data centers of 100 of the Fortune Global 100 companies. Oracle develop and deploy 100 percent internet-enabled enterprise software across its entire product line: database, business applications, application development, and decision support tools across industries such as Communications, Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Public Sector, Retail and Utilities.
Oracle develop and deploy 100 percent internet-enabled enterprise software across its entire product line: database, business applications, application development, and decision support tools.
Oracle offers products like: Oracle Database, Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle Applications, Server and Storage Systems, Development Tools, Oracle On Demand and Oracle CRM On Demand.
Solutions such as Java, Business Intelligence, Enterprise Performance, Management
Data Warehousing, Governance, Risk, and Compliance.
How to buy
Online Sales 1300 366 386
Product Information and Literature 1300 366 386
Riverside Corporate Park
4 Julius Avenue
Phone: 1300 366 386
Locked Bag 2105
North Ryde BC 1670
Latest Stories about
- HP Enterprise: What to watch
- 10 battles raging for the hearts and minds of developers
- How Netflix survived the Amazon EC2 reboot
- Price tag for troubled SAP project will skyrocket to nearly $1 billion, audit says
- How to avoid an Oracle ERP upgrade disaster
- Expert: Basic hacks can compromise industrial control systems
- After a long road to the server market, ARM CEO Segars looks ahead
- Ellison pushes Oracle's new Cloud platform hard, but questions linger
- Larry Ellison learns to love "the cloud"
- A year later, Ellison apologizes for standing up his customers
- Oracle unveils Alta, a next-generation user interface
- Cisco, Oracle find dozens of their products affected by Shellshock
- 4 reasons to stick with Java -- and 4 reasons to dump it
- Oracle co-CEO Mark Hurd: Our IP will help us win in the Cloud
- Oracle rolls out analytics Cloud services