- Lenovo patches serious vulnerabilities in PC system update tool
- SAFECode: How to ensure you’re buying safe software
- Game on: two more crypto-ransomware threats for Linux web servers emerge
- This gizmo knows your Amex card number before you've received it
- And then there were two: Another dangerous Dell root certificate discovered
Oracle has more than 370,000 customers which represent a variety of industries in more than 145 countries around the globe. Oracle provides open, and integrated business software and hardware systems. Oracle's goal has always been to develop technologies that help customers manage information, streamline business processes, and reduce the costs and complexity of managing their IT infrastructures.
Oracle technology can be found in nearly every industry, and in the data centers of 100 of the Fortune Global 100 companies. Oracle develop and deploy 100 percent internet-enabled enterprise software across its entire product line: database, business applications, application development, and decision support tools across industries such as Communications, Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Public Sector, Retail and Utilities.
Oracle develop and deploy 100 percent internet-enabled enterprise software across its entire product line: database, business applications, application development, and decision support tools.
Oracle offers products like: Oracle Database, Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle Applications, Server and Storage Systems, Development Tools, Oracle On Demand and Oracle CRM On Demand.
Solutions such as Java, Business Intelligence, Enterprise Performance, Management
Data Warehousing, Governance, Risk, and Compliance.
How to buy
Online Sales 1300 366 386
Product Information and Literature 1300 366 386
Riverside Corporate Park
4 Julius Avenue
Phone: 1300 366 386
Locked Bag 2105
North Ryde BC 1670
Latest Stories about
- Fujitsu puts Sparc M10 servers in the cloud for big retailers
- When storms hit, the Weather Company needs the cloud
- MySQL 5.7 delivers a 3x speed injection
- Department of Education and Training to roll out new apprenticeship admin platform
- Oracle awarded US$50 million in trial against Rimini Street
- Beware of Oracle's licensing 'traps,' law firm warns
- Four questions about the Dell-EMC merger
- What the Dell, EMC merger really means
- As a private company, Dell-EMC will enjoy a freedom HP can only dream of
- Dell agrees to acquire EMC for US$67 billion
- Dell said to be in talks with EMC over possible huge merger
- Amazon wants companies to get onto its cloud using new services
- AWS re:Invent 2015: Amazon launches QuickSight business intelligence service
- Oracle services help you mix cloud and on-premises software
- Java 9 module plan picks up a packager
- How content, personalisation and product fit into REA Group's new marketing strategy
- AANA and IAB Australia launch new native advertising best practice guidelines
- Report reveals advertising viewability in Australia lower than any other country
- Aussies use connected home devices for consuming content but demand authenticity
- Report: Brand reputation costs $200K to repair