Oracle has more than 370,000 customers which represent a variety of industries in more than 145 countries around the globe. Oracle provides open, and integrated business software and hardware systems. Oracle's goal has always been to develop technologies that help customers manage information, streamline business processes, and reduce the costs and complexity of managing their IT infrastructures.
Oracle technology can be found in nearly every industry, and in the data centers of 100 of the Fortune Global 100 companies. Oracle develop and deploy 100 percent internet-enabled enterprise software across its entire product line: database, business applications, application development, and decision support tools across industries such as Communications, Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Public Sector, Retail and Utilities.
Oracle develop and deploy 100 percent internet-enabled enterprise software across its entire product line: database, business applications, application development, and decision support tools.
Oracle offers products like: Oracle Database, Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle Applications, Server and Storage Systems, Development Tools, Oracle On Demand and Oracle CRM On Demand.
Solutions such as Java, Business Intelligence, Enterprise Performance, Management
Data Warehousing, Governance, Risk, and Compliance.
How to buy
Online Sales 1300 366 386
Product Information and Literature 1300 366 386
Riverside Corporate Park
4 Julius Avenue
Phone: 1300 366 386
Locked Bag 2105
North Ryde BC 1670
Latest Stories about
- Java 9 to address GTK GUI pains on Linux
- How to get a job in IT consulting
- Treat data like capital: Accumulate it, and invest it
- Most enterprises plan to boost Cloud use this year
- NAB prepares for national rollout of personal banking platform
- Java installer flaw shows why you should clear your Downloads folder
- Oracle is planning to kill an attacker's favorite: the Java browser plug-in
- Linaro provides go-to Linux-based software stack for ARM servers
- Oracle raises questions on open-source license for Android with OpenJDK
- Got enterprise software? You're probably due for an audit
- Will new accounting rule slow adoption of cloud computing?
- SAP sees cloud, support revenue overtaking software in 2018
- Google's $US1bn to Apple for iOS search rights was a steal
- Google paid Apple $US1bn to be default iPhone search engine; Android profits revealed, too
- IBM's Power systems business is growing for the first time in years