- Government regulation on cloud security may spur SaaS use in health care
- Microsoft misses Windows bug, hackers slip past patch
- Accused text-message spammers to pay $9 million in settlement
- Nationwide apologises for online and mobile banking outage
- Teradata: We must nail the data privacy issue and not rely on governments
Oracle has more than 370,000 customers which represent a variety of industries in more than 145 countries around the globe. Oracle provides open, and integrated business software and hardware systems. Oracle's goal has always been to develop technologies that help customers manage information, streamline business processes, and reduce the costs and complexity of managing their IT infrastructures.
Oracle technology can be found in nearly every industry, and in the data centers of 100 of the Fortune Global 100 companies. Oracle develop and deploy 100 percent internet-enabled enterprise software across its entire product line: database, business applications, application development, and decision support tools across industries such as Communications, Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Public Sector, Retail and Utilities.
Oracle develop and deploy 100 percent internet-enabled enterprise software across its entire product line: database, business applications, application development, and decision support tools.
Oracle offers products like: Oracle Database, Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle Applications, Server and Storage Systems, Development Tools, Oracle On Demand and Oracle CRM On Demand.
Solutions such as Java, Business Intelligence, Enterprise Performance, Management
Data Warehousing, Governance, Risk, and Compliance.
How to buy
Online Sales 1300 366 386
Product Information and Literature 1300 366 386
Riverside Corporate Park
4 Julius Avenue
Phone: 1300 366 386
Locked Bag 2105
North Ryde BC 1670
Latest Stories about
- Larry Ellison learns to love "the cloud"
- A year later, Ellison apologizes for standing up his customers
- Oracle unveils Alta, a next-generation user interface
- Cisco, Oracle find dozens of their products affected by Shellshock
- 4 reasons to stick with Java -- and 4 reasons to dump it
- Oracle co-CEO Mark Hurd: Our IP will help us win in the Cloud
- Oracle rolls out analytics Cloud services
- Oracle expanding depth of its cloud development platform
- IT skills that are in demand, and those that will be
- Asset managers crave location data
- Larry Ellison: Extend your SaaS apps in our cloud
- Oracle's Larry Ellison throws down the Cloud gauntlet
- Oracle, Salesforce.com trade moves in marketing software battle
- Cloud will be key for Oracle at OpenWorld
- Workday ships first app for higher education in strike against Oracle
- Xiaomi moving data outside China following privacy concerns
- At Austin airport, Wi-Fi predicts how long the security line will be
- Twitter weaves Fabric, but will developers be drawn in?
- AT&T signed up 500,000 cars for its 4G network last quarter
- Debian community splits over systemd, but fork still unlikely