Oracle has more than 370,000 customers which represent a variety of industries in more than 145 countries around the globe. Oracle provides open, and integrated business software and hardware systems. Oracle's goal has always been to develop technologies that help customers manage information, streamline business processes, and reduce the costs and complexity of managing their IT infrastructures.
Oracle technology can be found in nearly every industry, and in the data centers of 100 of the Fortune Global 100 companies. Oracle develop and deploy 100 percent internet-enabled enterprise software across its entire product line: database, business applications, application development, and decision support tools across industries such as Communications, Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Public Sector, Retail and Utilities.
Oracle develop and deploy 100 percent internet-enabled enterprise software across its entire product line: database, business applications, application development, and decision support tools.
Oracle offers products like: Oracle Database, Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle Applications, Server and Storage Systems, Development Tools, Oracle On Demand and Oracle CRM On Demand.
Solutions such as Java, Business Intelligence, Enterprise Performance, Management
Data Warehousing, Governance, Risk, and Compliance.
How to buy
Online Sales 1300 366 386
Product Information and Literature 1300 366 386
Riverside Corporate Park
4 Julius Avenue
Phone: 1300 366 386
Locked Bag 2105
North Ryde BC 1670
Latest Stories about
- Open source 25-core chip can be stringed into a 200,000-core computer
- Chinese approval clears the way for Dell's huge EMC buy
- ABC grapples with explosion in storage demands
- Java EE 8 set to slip, while Java SE could move up
- TmaxSoft is using clear licensing to woo Oracle database users
- Docker, microservices will loom large at JavaOne
- Oracle targets B2B marketers with a new trove of audience data
- Raspberry Pi roundup: Keys to Pi foundry changing hands; Pi in the ocean, sky
- Microservices, Java-on-Java top Oracle’s JVM design goals
- Oracle says it didn’t ask employee to cook cloud accounts
- Hackers hit Oracle's Micros payment systems division
- Suncorp prepares to shift transaction banking to Ignite
- VCE chief boasts of hyperconvergence superpower
- A look at Oracle’s 10 biggest acquisitions
- Oracle and NetSuite: Longtime 'sweethearts' united at last
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Check your Future Risk
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.