Oracle has more than 370,000 customers which represent a variety of industries in more than 145 countries around the globe. Oracle provides open, and integrated business software and hardware systems. Oracle's goal has always been to develop technologies that help customers manage information, streamline business processes, and reduce the costs and complexity of managing their IT infrastructures.
Oracle technology can be found in nearly every industry, and in the data centers of 100 of the Fortune Global 100 companies. Oracle develop and deploy 100 percent internet-enabled enterprise software across its entire product line: database, business applications, application development, and decision support tools across industries such as Communications, Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Public Sector, Retail and Utilities.
Oracle develop and deploy 100 percent internet-enabled enterprise software across its entire product line: database, business applications, application development, and decision support tools.
Oracle offers products like: Oracle Database, Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle Applications, Server and Storage Systems, Development Tools, Oracle On Demand and Oracle CRM On Demand.
Solutions such as Java, Business Intelligence, Enterprise Performance, Management
Data Warehousing, Governance, Risk, and Compliance.
How to buy
Online Sales 1300 366 386
Product Information and Literature 1300 366 386
Riverside Corporate Park
4 Julius Avenue
Phone: 1300 366 386
Locked Bag 2105
North Ryde BC 1670
Latest Stories about
- Report: Comcast and T-Mobile up, AT&T down in latest telecom customer service ratings
- Dealing with enterprise storage in the zettabyte era
- How Russia's oldest bank found itself on the leading edge of in-memory computing
- HPE wants Oracle to pay US$3 billion for breach of Itanium contract
- Google cleared of infringement in Oracle lawsuit over Java
- Tech woes hamper jury in Oracle case aginst Google
- Need more analytics speed? Cray wants to light a fire under your big data
- Google and Oracle's Android copyright fight is up to a jury now
- This site aims to be the Yelp of the SaaS world
- 7 programming languages we love to hate -- but can’t live without
- Beyond Jenkins: 7 devops tools
- Apple sets up development center in India for its Maps product
- Where does IBM fit in the cloud market?
- Oracle v. Google, and the end of programming as we know it
- Google exec leaves its business-focused team for the company's VR division
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE