Oracle has more than 370,000 customers which represent a variety of industries in more than 145 countries around the globe. Oracle provides open, and integrated business software and hardware systems. Oracle's goal has always been to develop technologies that help customers manage information, streamline business processes, and reduce the costs and complexity of managing their IT infrastructures.
Oracle technology can be found in nearly every industry, and in the data centers of 100 of the Fortune Global 100 companies. Oracle develop and deploy 100 percent internet-enabled enterprise software across its entire product line: database, business applications, application development, and decision support tools across industries such as Communications, Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Public Sector, Retail and Utilities.
Oracle develop and deploy 100 percent internet-enabled enterprise software across its entire product line: database, business applications, application development, and decision support tools.
Oracle offers products like: Oracle Database, Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle Applications, Server and Storage Systems, Development Tools, Oracle On Demand and Oracle CRM On Demand.
Solutions such as Java, Business Intelligence, Enterprise Performance, Management
Data Warehousing, Governance, Risk, and Compliance.
How to buy
Online Sales 1300 366 386
Product Information and Literature 1300 366 386
Riverside Corporate Park
4 Julius Avenue
Phone: 1300 366 386
Locked Bag 2105
North Ryde BC 1670
Latest Stories about
- Oracle takes Java copyright dispute with Google to appeals court
- Azure brings SQL Server Analysis Services to the cloud
- 5 strategies to reboot your IT career
- Clueless CIO cloud confusion continues
- Oracle fixes 100s of vulnerabilities that put enterprise data at risk
- SkyGiraffe's Tableau connector aims to ease business data visualization
- Salesforce takes another swing at Microsoft with chatbot building tools
- Salesforce will buy Krux to expand behavioral tracking capabilities
- Salesforce kicks off its conference with mobile, IoT updates and more
- How to get a job in IT services
- Data center management in the cloud can predict downtime, vendors say
- Java 9 proposal could speed some apps, but slow others
- Java microservices group seeks less Oracle control
- Werner Vogels on the rise and rise of AWS in Australia
- Oracle denied new trial in copyright dispute with Google over Java
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow