Oracle has more than 370,000 customers which represent a variety of industries in more than 145 countries around the globe. Oracle provides open, and integrated business software and hardware systems. Oracle's goal has always been to develop technologies that help customers manage information, streamline business processes, and reduce the costs and complexity of managing their IT infrastructures.
Oracle technology can be found in nearly every industry, and in the data centers of 100 of the Fortune Global 100 companies. Oracle develop and deploy 100 percent internet-enabled enterprise software across its entire product line: database, business applications, application development, and decision support tools across industries such as Communications, Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Public Sector, Retail and Utilities.
Oracle develop and deploy 100 percent internet-enabled enterprise software across its entire product line: database, business applications, application development, and decision support tools.
Oracle offers products like: Oracle Database, Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle Applications, Server and Storage Systems, Development Tools, Oracle On Demand and Oracle CRM On Demand.
Solutions such as Java, Business Intelligence, Enterprise Performance, Management
Data Warehousing, Governance, Risk, and Compliance.
How to buy
Online Sales 1300 366 386
Product Information and Literature 1300 366 386
Riverside Corporate Park
4 Julius Avenue
Phone: 1300 366 386
Locked Bag 2105
North Ryde BC 1670
Latest Stories about
- Three-year-old IBM patch for critical Java flaw is broken
- Microsoft embraces Linux -- way too late
- OpenText CEO: 'One does not upgrade to digital'
- Oracle seeks US$8.8 billion for Google’s use of Java in Android
- With IBM, you’re licensing at full-capacity if you don’t have ILMT
- Emergency Java update fixes two-year-old flaw after researchers bypass old patch
- Oracle wants to put its public cloud behind your firewall
- Oracle winds up legal machine, lobs US copyright lawsuit at HPE
- See the world's first 3D print of a 3000-year-old Chinese oracle bone
- Oracle: Java 9 will understand dependencies
- Oracle profit slides despite rapid growth in cloud
- OpenJDK plan would make Java coding easier
- Tracking software usage in the cloud essential to contain hidden cost and risk
- Two-year-old Java flaw re-emerges due to broken patch
- Microsoft finally joins open source Eclipse Foundation
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!