- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 820 processor gets technology to secure Android phones
- The week in security: The end of Flash ads; Bounty offered as Ashley Madison fallout continues
- 'KeyRaider' iOS malware targets jailbroken devices
- Russian-speaking hackers breach 97 websites, many of them dating ones
- US agency to seek consensus on divisive, volatile topic of security vulnerability disclosures
Oracle has more than 370,000 customers which represent a variety of industries in more than 145 countries around the globe. Oracle provides open, and integrated business software and hardware systems. Oracle's goal has always been to develop technologies that help customers manage information, streamline business processes, and reduce the costs and complexity of managing their IT infrastructures.
Oracle technology can be found in nearly every industry, and in the data centers of 100 of the Fortune Global 100 companies. Oracle develop and deploy 100 percent internet-enabled enterprise software across its entire product line: database, business applications, application development, and decision support tools across industries such as Communications, Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Public Sector, Retail and Utilities.
Oracle develop and deploy 100 percent internet-enabled enterprise software across its entire product line: database, business applications, application development, and decision support tools.
Oracle offers products like: Oracle Database, Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle Applications, Server and Storage Systems, Development Tools, Oracle On Demand and Oracle CRM On Demand.
Solutions such as Java, Business Intelligence, Enterprise Performance, Management
Data Warehousing, Governance, Risk, and Compliance.
How to buy
Online Sales 1300 366 386
Product Information and Literature 1300 366 386
Riverside Corporate Park
4 Julius Avenue
Phone: 1300 366 386
Locked Bag 2105
North Ryde BC 1670
Latest Stories about
- Do you really need VDI? Try desktop as a service instead
- Oracle, still clueless about security
- JavaFX adds docking library for easier use, better customization
- Why developers have more power than you think
- UK government inks fresh deal with Oracle
- Why big data will be a big deal for the new HP
- Contract wins boost ASG Group revenue
- How college CIOs brace for back-to-school (with video!)
- Google has another try at patching Stagefright flaw
- DCHQ Releases Docker management product into GA with 35 enterprise users
- OpenStack is redefining the business model for data solutions
- Oracle: Google has 'destroyed' the market for Java
- Oracle CSO to customers: we don't need your (false positive) bug reports
- Infor seeks to strengthen cloud footing with $675M GT Nexus buy
- Oracle pulls blog post critical of security vendors, customers