- Facebook sets up shop on the Tor anonymity network
- Mobile malware making Australians trust mobile devices less over time
- Google project aims to preserve privacy when collecting software stats
- Privileged-account risk multiplies for Australia's cloud-hungry businesses: CyberArk
- Petition targets Apple over ‘spyware' in OS X Yosemite
Oracle has more than 370,000 customers which represent a variety of industries in more than 145 countries around the globe. Oracle provides open, and integrated business software and hardware systems. Oracle's goal has always been to develop technologies that help customers manage information, streamline business processes, and reduce the costs and complexity of managing their IT infrastructures.
Oracle technology can be found in nearly every industry, and in the data centers of 100 of the Fortune Global 100 companies. Oracle develop and deploy 100 percent internet-enabled enterprise software across its entire product line: database, business applications, application development, and decision support tools across industries such as Communications, Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Public Sector, Retail and Utilities.
Oracle develop and deploy 100 percent internet-enabled enterprise software across its entire product line: database, business applications, application development, and decision support tools.
Oracle offers products like: Oracle Database, Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle Applications, Server and Storage Systems, Development Tools, Oracle On Demand and Oracle CRM On Demand.
Solutions such as Java, Business Intelligence, Enterprise Performance, Management
Data Warehousing, Governance, Risk, and Compliance.
How to buy
Online Sales 1300 366 386
Product Information and Literature 1300 366 386
Riverside Corporate Park
4 Julius Avenue
Phone: 1300 366 386
Locked Bag 2105
North Ryde BC 1670
Latest Stories about
- Startup Capriza scores $27M to Zapp legacy apps into mobile ones
- BitYota cloud data warehouse gets a boost from Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft leans on data-center strength to get cloud edge
- NoSQL takes the database market by storm
- Suse enterprise Linux can take your system back in time
- The ratings: Most net neutrality groups get poor grades for funding transparency
- Oracle says state wanted to take 'unacceptable risk' with health care website transition
- Amazon Web Services opens German location to ease privacy concerns
- Microsoft sued as lawsuits over employee no-poach deal mount
- Kii offers an on-ramp to the Internet of Things
- SAP offering customers 'simpler' way to buy its Hana in-memory platform
- Google, Facebook continue massive lobbying efforts in Q3
- Rimini Street's practices remain 'suspect,' Oracle alleges
- Data warehouse-as-a-service startup Snowflake comes out of stealth
- Smartsheet, the project management tool cloaked as a spreadseet, adds visualization