Oracle has more than 370,000 customers which represent a variety of industries in more than 145 countries around the globe. Oracle provides open, and integrated business software and hardware systems. Oracle's goal has always been to develop technologies that help customers manage information, streamline business processes, and reduce the costs and complexity of managing their IT infrastructures.
Oracle technology can be found in nearly every industry, and in the data centers of 100 of the Fortune Global 100 companies. Oracle develop and deploy 100 percent internet-enabled enterprise software across its entire product line: database, business applications, application development, and decision support tools across industries such as Communications, Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Public Sector, Retail and Utilities.
Oracle develop and deploy 100 percent internet-enabled enterprise software across its entire product line: database, business applications, application development, and decision support tools.
Oracle offers products like: Oracle Database, Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle Applications, Server and Storage Systems, Development Tools, Oracle On Demand and Oracle CRM On Demand.
Solutions such as Java, Business Intelligence, Enterprise Performance, Management
Data Warehousing, Governance, Risk, and Compliance.
How to buy
Online Sales 1300 366 386
Product Information and Literature 1300 366 386
Riverside Corporate Park
4 Julius Avenue
Phone: 1300 366 386
Locked Bag 2105
North Ryde BC 1670
Latest Stories about
- ANZ CIO: Core banking system 'not a hindrance'
- HPE has won US$3 billion in a lawsuit against Oracle
- Need to integrate a few apps to solve a business problem? There is recipe for that
- Oracle pledges 'x86 economics' with new Sparc servers
- IoT pioneer announces big contracts with the Department of State, energy leader ENGIE
- Oracle will give cloud users first dibs on its next big database update
- Salesforce steps up its push to make everyone an app developer
- How big data is changing the game for backup and recovery
- Gartner on doing business in China: Privacy? What’s that?
- Hack the hackers: Eavesdrop for intel on emerging threats
- Free network software might radically change how routing works
- Is Oracle cooking its cloud books?
- Hewlett Packard bundles hardware/software to create an all-in-one cloud package
- Intel's next monster 24-core chip is made for high-performance computers
- IBM joins R Consortium
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Jetstar talks 'How To' on collaboration tools and PwC plan & refine your collaboration journey | Save your seat today