Oracle has more than 370,000 customers which represent a variety of industries in more than 145 countries around the globe. Oracle provides open, and integrated business software and hardware systems. Oracle's goal has always been to develop technologies that help customers manage information, streamline business processes, and reduce the costs and complexity of managing their IT infrastructures.
Oracle technology can be found in nearly every industry, and in the data centers of 100 of the Fortune Global 100 companies. Oracle develop and deploy 100 percent internet-enabled enterprise software across its entire product line: database, business applications, application development, and decision support tools across industries such as Communications, Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Public Sector, Retail and Utilities.
Oracle develop and deploy 100 percent internet-enabled enterprise software across its entire product line: database, business applications, application development, and decision support tools.
Oracle offers products like: Oracle Database, Oracle Fusion Middleware, Oracle Applications, Server and Storage Systems, Development Tools, Oracle On Demand and Oracle CRM On Demand.
Solutions such as Java, Business Intelligence, Enterprise Performance, Management
Data Warehousing, Governance, Risk, and Compliance.
How to buy
Online Sales 1300 366 386
Product Information and Literature 1300 366 386
Riverside Corporate Park
4 Julius Avenue
Phone: 1300 366 386
Locked Bag 2105
North Ryde BC 1670
Latest Stories about
- Realm revives object database for mobile dev
- Microsoft’s new Linux option for Azure is Clear in the cloud
- US alleges systemic employment discrimination at Oracle
- Oracle patches raft of vulnerabilities in business applications
- Oracle outlines plans to take on Amazon in cloud
- Small businesses are prime targets for cyber attacks: SIEM-as-a-service can help
- 11 predictions for the future of programming
- After a big 2016, next year may be A.I. tipping point
- Oracle survey: Java EE users want REST, HTTP/2
- 2016's top trends in enterprise computing: Containers, bots, AI, and more
- How Rackspace will stay alive in cloud: Stop competing with Amazon, start partnering
- Eclipse embraces Java microservices initiative
- Oracle CEO Safra Catz joins Trump's transition team
- Trump to tech CEOs: We're there for you
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!